Charger Prodigy Cadet

I'm setting up a 2019 Prodigy Cadet. Any advice on hub spacings front and rear? The kart came with 1/4" spacer on LF (between hub and spindle), 1/8" spacer on RF, LR is 4-1/4" from cassette to hub face, and RR is 4-5/8".

Should be good up front, I'd confirm the rear by putting tires on RR should be ( in close ) just so it has an 1/8" of clearance from the squat of the tire to the cassette hanger, LR 3/4 " from inside edge of wheel to cassette hanger.

Should be good up front, I'd confirm the rear by putting tires on RR should be ( in close ) just so it has an 1/8" of clearance from the squat of the tire to the cassette hanger, LR 3/4 " from inside edge of wheel to cassette hanger.
1st time on a Charger. Used to PRC and Kinetik. We rode it once as is and it felt good but lacked speed. I rescaled this week using Chargers recommendations (moved LF in 1/8" and rear track 1/8" to the left). I think this will help with our entry being loose problem. We also prepared a LR 3/16" larger to reduce stagger if need be.

I'm surprised that the RR still has a 1/4" that it can move in. Being new to this manufacturer I'm not sure what it likes but am used to tucking the RR right up against the chassis.

Roger . At 1/4 " you can only go in max 3/16" thats a pretty small adjustment , not that small adjustments don't count .
Jmo but if that takes you from 8th too first I'll be eating crow ;)
Hopefully your resetting of numbers , spacing and tires do it .

Back