Chase Elliot

Loved it! I absolutely love the road courses and especially that track, seems to be eventful racing for sure!!! That #9 kid will be the next Jimmie Johnson, just watch.... kid has a ton of talent!

IM not a fan of last name drivers but he is good. And as a side note, sorry if i hijack the thread. The roval IMHO. is a POS. track. Its not racing when drivers are racing just to hang on to the rack and not racing each other.

Would you rather have them run wide open at Talladega?

Absolutely love the road course racing. We always whine about "lets see who is the best". Well, navigating the course mistake free and as quickly as possible is part of seeing who is the best.

I'm ok with chase but didn't think it was to smart crawling out with the car rolling down the banking, could easily end up getting run over by your own car, I'd say NASCAR puts an end to that. MR Hendricks may just point it out as well.

I'm ok with chase but didn't think it was to smart crawling out with the car rolling down the banking, could easily end up getting run over by your own car, I'd say NASCAR puts an end to that. MR Hendricks may just point it out as well.
Agreed, very unsafe but I have a feeling it certainly wasn't intentional. Probably just caught up in the excitement.

Back