Chassis assembly manual

Does anyone happen to have a digtal copy or hard copy for a 15' faktor tech line is no help and something is bad wrong handling wise with this kart...

Thanks Jonathan

How does it scale out ?
Assembly would need to be real bad for that to be an issue .
Completely disassemble then reassemble .

They all assemble pretty much the same and its hard to do it wrong. Sounds like something else is way wrong or it's bent...

Base line setup? seat height? Rear stance normal stuff cant get hi tech to answer so i been slowly making adjustment but still not transferring weight raced Friday went out for practice still wouldnt turn came in take another .5% off LS went out for heat race and was better but loose 4 wheel drift loose came in took a washer of cross out went for feature went from loose to tight pushing center off
Setup is
66c
57L
47.5n
2.75rf
.5lf
Castor 6/10
Driver 155ibs 6'1 height

Track mid bite night racing yes this past friday night... some seem to think my seats to low so im trying a higher center of gravity

Track mid bite night racing yes this past friday night... some seem to think my seats to low so im trying a higher center of gravity
If it's under 9" off axle it's to low, BUT that's not going to put you from one side of the spectra to the other, yes your chassis needs tweaked but more times than not issues you point out are tires to far off from matching track condition for that practice, heat, then feature.

Burris or Maxxis, hows the Track?

Faktor to me needs a good bit more bite than others. But has great roll speed.

If Maxxis, I’d bet you ain’t got nearly enough bite.

We have 2 same year and we are still winning on them your numbers are way off from what we run but we do run a lot of low bite tracks

Back