Chassis for 4 cycle sprint?

Many of the Europeean manufacturers 4 cycle frames are either rental karts or based on them. Not all, but many, since there is no market at all in Europe to race 4 cycles. That means in many cases they are heavier. US companies are more specialized on this kind of xhassis. On the contrary European companies lead the 2 cycle market, specially Italian with a few other from France and other places in Europe and the Australian Arrow.

i have a new kart for everyone for 4 cycle sprint for a quick peak at pics go to craigslist boise idaho or spokane wa and type in kart look around feb 16 to 17 th euro kart camber caster roller with out tires seat or engine package racer net + shipping $1695.00 choose your colors powder coat and bodywork best valye on the planet SPIRIT KARTS mfg by gillard karts of england 2005 world champ with driver ollie oaks (e karting news or google) spiritkarts@gmail .com all brand new without exception

Elmer i would be interested to hear how/why the cost is less than half of one of the Gillard 2cycle karts? Im not complaining but just seems far below what any other euro kart sells for

Hi Vtintagequest what year GSXR front caliper did you use and what side (right or left) I would like to do that setup on my sprint kart / cycle if you have any pics can you send. Thanks

I've been running gillard 2 cycle sprint chassis with clone motors for over five years and running up as long as it isn't a 32mm chassis and the bar that seat struts are mounted to isn't too close the axle they work well

Back