Chassis help info??!!!!

I looking get into asphalt road course racing running (LO206 class) what be good chassis's look into. Want something within 4hours from Fremont Ohio 43420. Thanks !!!

Last edited:
Kyle, are you talking about "sprint" racing on kart tracks, or "road racing" on sports car tracks (Eg: MidOhio)?
We Road Race (sports car tracks) and like our Margay Ignites. The Comet Eagle is what I would likely get if I was going to sprint race only. The MGM karts seem to do really well. Those are all made in the US, so that's a good thing. You can actually talk to the folks who make them, just sayen.
Many of the Euro karts designed for lower HP classes should be fine too.
Where do you intend to race, and what brand of kart is popular there? You'll have the best support going that route. Who do you plan on buying your stuff from. Buy whatever brand they support. Don't buy some odd ball thing you can't get parts for.
Don't rush into it. Get the right stuff the FIRST time!
Just some thoughts.
Clark Gaynor Sr.

Kyle, are you talking about "sprint" racing on kart tracks, or "road racing" on sports car tracks (Eg: MidOhio)?
We Road Race (sports car tracks) and like our Margay Ignites. The Comet Eagle is what I would likely get if I was going to sprint race only. The MGM karts seem to do really well. Those are all made in the US, so that's a good thing. You can actually talk to the folks who make them, just sayen.
Many of the Euro karts designed for lower HP classes should be fine too.
Where do you intend to race, and what brand of kart is popular there? You'll have the best support going that route. Who do you plan on buying your stuff from. Buy whatever brand they support. Don't buy some odd ball thing you can't get parts for.
Don't rush into it. Get the right stuff the FIRST time!
Just some thoughts.
Clark Gaynor Sr.
I doing road course racing with lo206 Motor. Trying see what's for sale by me or within few hours.

Is this a only 2cy Yamaha chassis or can be good used for a LO206 class ??? And what about about the price.. comes with tires . Stand . No engine . Selling as roller listed.. 2015

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201101-224617.png
    Screenshot_20201101-224617.png
    529.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20201101-224425.png
    Screenshot_20201101-224425.png
    481.1 KB · Views: 24
I am not sure if it's a 2.X or a 4.XX but be careful because if it is a 2 stroke chassis the cross member will be in the way of the chain for a 206. It will require a modification of the cross member(cut and replaced or cut and bent rewelded) I have seen it done a lot but needs to be done by someone with a table that has done it before. Uses ignites in our area are going for up to $3500 complete race ready depending on age etc. 206 karts other than ignite are available race ready under $3000. Be patient lots will be coming up for sale.

I trying find a 206 race chassis seeing alot of chassis that are for a 2cy or under 2cy list from manufacturer and the seller all them tell me be fine for a 206. I starting and want correct chassis. Plus trying find best pages and areas to find kart for sale. I want one race ready for decent price or cheaper one and I get my own motor...any help be great on places or chassis to look for. . thank you !!!

I trying find a 206 race chassis seeing alot of chassis that are for a 2cy or under 2cy list from manufacturer and the seller all them tell me be fine for a 206. I starting and want correct chassis. Plus trying find best pages and areas to find kart for sale. I want one race ready for decent price or cheaper one and I my own motor...any help be great on places or chassis to look for. . thank
Check your PM

If you want a 4 cycle intended sprint chassis, the margay brava 206/ignite, Trick, coyote and Slack are all very good choices. You will have issues as stated above getting a Tonykart/CRG/Intrepid/Birel etc as they are not made for 4 cycles nor have accommodations on the inside rail/crossmember for a chain to be ran.

Back