chassis ID please help!!!

That strut brace or bar on the left rear section of the frame should give away the name of it once some people who are more familiar with older chassis see these pictures. It looks like an older coyote chassis, but im not sure. I am not familiar at all with older chassis, but that strut bar i mentioned looks familiar like i have seen one on a kart before somewhere.....It is definately pre 2000 era chassis, probably late 80's - early 90's if not older.

I would agree with stefanikfan. I have a 07 xxx that looks very similar. It has adjustable front end so I would not agree with weddle about being that old. By the way I love my XXX

Weddle is way off. Has adjustable front end dude come on definitely not pre 2000. I had a 06 XXX looks Identical to that picture

Chris I would look around the right front spindle area or on the rear brake caliper mount, I'm with Rippin on that its newer than a 2000 . Good luck nice looking chassis !

looks to be a mid 2000 or better but look close it looks to bent were the bottom of the steering shaft goes and also right in front of the left rear bearing hanger

yall are right, i didnt see the adjustable front end, that is my fault. shows how much i know about chassis lol

I would agree with stefanikfan. I have a 07 xxx that looks very similar. It has adjustable front end so I would not agree with weddle about being that old. By the way I love my XXX

06 models came with that type of lower steering mount. Mine is an early 06. It might be a little newr but not by much. This is definitely an Infinti xxx

Eclipse galaxy by ward. The loop in front of the motor rails... The xxx I had didn't have a loop, it had 2 straighter bars like a phenom or blaze octane

Eclipse galaxy by ward. The loop in front of the motor rails... The xxx I had didn't have a loop, it had 2 straighter bars like a phenom or blaze octane
Kyle's right. In the pic I thought the loop was the bar in front of the seat that bends in front of the inner rail on the right. Its hard to see in the pic. Very similar kart otherwise...

Back