Chassis Identification please

GaryRay

Hello I purchased this chassis a few months ago and was wondering if someone could help me Identify it. I have looked all over the chassis for codes and have come up with nothing. Here are some photos that I have taken of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated
20220215_075129.jpg
20220215_075136.jpg
20220215_075144.jpg

It’s a straight rail chassis probably early 90s. You might not never know who the manufacturer is because everyone with a tube bender was making chassis and copying each other during that time frame. Cool weight jacker on the left front though. I don’t know what you plan on doing with it but it won’t be competitive in any sanctioned event. But it could be plenty of fun playing around in the backyard though.

Yeah I am just looking to rip it around and have fun on it. just trying to find out who possibly made it so i can find more info about it for parts and what not. Is there any locations I may have not looked to find manufacturer or codes

Parts from Coyote in upstate NY or MXK in Elma, NY would likely work on it. Some oval parts from BMI or PMI might also be made to work. The rear bearing hangers are distinctive....may be easier to find out based on those. Most used "square" varieties. Have fun!

It is an early 90's Buller, spindles and weight jackers, throttle linkage, brake caliper mount, nerf bar mounting and rear bearing mounts are all buller for that era.

Back