Chassis identification?

Eric46835

Just getting my son started in karting and lookin for some help. I bought this kart turn key. I've been in racing for years and know to tear it down and really go thru everything before next season but I'm running into a problem when I look up parts. So hopefully you guys can help me out here. I'm looking for the make and possibly year and also looking for some good sites for parts new and used at the best price. I'm gonna try to go mostly new but could use some used parts also. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

It won't let me post any pics so I'm not quite sure how to get it on here but if you are good with karts and think u can help if be happy to email you pics

You have to be a paid member to post pictures but you can create a photobucket account and post the link to the photos.4 good piictures of the Kart with out the body will help 1 good picture of the front,1 of the rear and 2 good full pictures
As for parts click on BOBS 4 CYCLE at the top of this page for new parts or visit the classifieds for used

Looks kinda' like a cross between a PRC Nemesis and a Banshee, only without the rear left link... I'm guessing it's a late 90's kart as the spindles don't have L blocks...

I believe your chassis is a sks stinger. made in pineora georgia. I have one that looks almost identical. Mine is a 99. only difference is the steering post and steering shaft and front porch. hope this helps

You won't find much on line about these .I found some set up info on here before the site crashed and nothing since. I believe they stopped making them around 2008.You might want to contact the people who run Pineora speedway in Georgia. They might be able to give you some more information. hope this helps Kevin

Back