Chassis setup help

FBIracing

Ok so I have a 06 ultramax clone sumo 435 what is a good starting setup up on the scales?

Also we have a early millennium predator 400 any help on that on would be great I am just starting back after 30 years

Ok so I have a 06 ultramax clone sumo 435 what is a good starting setup up on the scales?

Also we have a early millennium predator 400 any help on that on would be great I am just starting back after 30 years
These are the numbers after I scaled them the clone sumo was actually the 450 sumo not 435 different tracks

The other one is from the predator 400

How far off do they look

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200929-214244.png
    Screenshot_20200929-214244.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20200929-205524.png
    Screenshot_20200929-205524.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 99
Frt , left and cross . The other numbers are not germain too the situation .
Nose looks low on the one . Cross and left are in a reasonable zone .

How far off do they look
I've seen a lot of setup sheets over the last 10 years, which doesn't make me an expert in any way shape or form, but your numbers look very close to most of the numbers I've seen. There is one thing; recently I've been seeing much higher rear cross numbers being used. Of course the more weight you put on that LR the closer your stagger has to match the track your racing on.

These numbers match my spreadsheet exactly. I have one advantage; I can change just the total weight and all the corner weights will change. This lets you know what you have to change to make the setups exactly the same. Of course they won't react exactly the same on the track because of the extra weight. Role centers change, tire loadings change along with tire needed pressures. I think.

The fact that this iPhone app is free is an advantage. I charge money for mine.

I've seen a lot of setup sheets over the last 10 years, which doesn't make me an expert in any way shape or form, but your numbers look very close to most of the numbers I've seen. There is one thing; recently I've been seeing much higher rear cross numbers being used. Of course the more weight you put on that LR the closer your stagger has to match the track your racing on.

These numbers match my spreadsheet exactly. I have one advantage; I can change just the total weight and all the corner weights will change. This lets you know what you have to change to make the setups exactly the same. Of course they won't react exactly the same on the track because of the extra weight. Role centers change, tire loadings change along with tire needed pressures. I think.

The fact that this iPhone app is free is an advantage. I charge money for mine.
What do you charge for yours? Can you send me info please

Hi I am just getting into dirt track in this next may. I have a couple questions to ask and see what I can do or what I should do to set up chassis. And if someone can tell me around what year of frame I have I no it's a ultramax its yellow and has stars all bunched in frame .and can I adjust the caster or any of the frunt end stuff I will be running flat head and the lo206 engine

Back