CHAVIS animal, locally built animal, & Kurtzman flathead

adion37

Hey guys,

Chavis animal, was built for unrestricted Sr Champ, has ceramic coated seks header, most internals and the block only have 1 race weekend on them since Matt had it last (ran one race weekend at pomfret with Brandon Tiezzi driving). Both Brandon and Matt can vouch it’s a good strong piece! asking $1,000 OBO

Locally built animal (with CHAVIS built carb), also built for unrestricted Sr Champ, has not been bored, motor in total has 1 full season on it since new, new Robertson’s torque tube header, wrap, and muffler. was used once in practice this year since being gone through and has sat since. Asking $700 OBO

Kurtzman flathead, built for adult/un-restricted, raptor 4 block, new tank and carb ALL WITH 1 day on them total at the Woodstock fair. Built the motor with intentions of running some money races and riverhead but plans have changed! I have almost 2g’s into this motor, everything is new in it except for the flywheel! ASKING $1,200 OBO

All motors have been winterized and sitting inside my heated basement since last run, they each will include pipes and chain guards and I am willing to ship for $45/ea.

For pictures or more info please pm me your email or phone number! Thanks!

Reducing prices! $900 on the chavis animal, $550 on the other animal, $1,000 on the flathead OR BEST OFFER! Can still ship for $45 anywhere in the US!!

Back