Chopping tire issue

Fairly new to this so no much knowledge on what may cause this issue but seeing wear on the left side of the tire for the LR, RR and RF all have the same wear line and issue. Kart overall is pushing on entry and loose in middle. I don't have scales so not sure where it nets out at on balance. Chassis is the Legend Optima, any idea just what causes this so I know what to set and change over the winter here in prep for 2020?
FullSizeRender.jpeg

that's the common wear spot opposite of what you would expect .
tire rolling over.
cause to soft , too low of air , no bite .
tire looks pretty thin , was it experienced ?

that's the common wear spot opposite of what you would expect .
tire rolling over.
cause to soft , too low of air , no bite .
tire looks pretty thin , was it experienced ?
Ok cool, yeah they were used when I picked up the kart bought half way through the season. The durometer read at 60 and had pretty good bite not great I would say. I ran 16lbs of air in the RR, 15lbs RF and 14 lbs LR and 12 lbs LF. Our mains were only 8 laps so kept pressure up. Was that too big of tire pressure?

I would say most are on 3-8 lbs .
With 4-5 being the average .
At 15 probably not rolling over .
Tuning for those tires is going to be fruitless .

I would say most are on 3-8 lbs .
With 4-5 being the average .
At 15 probably not rolling over .
Tuning for those tires is going to be fruitless .
Oh I agree it was more question for setup than anything, planning on getting a fresh set for the start of next year. Just wanted to get an idea if this was a problem or not. Thanks!

Holy hell you were running those pressure on dirt? Was this a flat kart or champ? Either way, you are way off my man! I don't think anyone goes much more than 8-10psi on dirt!

Holy hell you were running those pressure on dirt? Was this a flat kart or champ? Either way, you are way off my man! I don't think anyone goes much more than 8-10psi on dirt!
It's a flat kart, I'm heavy so weight was a little bit of an issue so figured would try it wasn't too terrible I guess, won 3 out of the last 4 races. Started the year running only 12lbs on the rights and 8lbs on the left but and felt like the kart handling wasn't coming around til lap 4-5 of an 8 lap main so put the tire pressures up a little bit since they weren't building quick enough. Is this a bad move?

Back