chris dowty ?

No guys I'm out of the karting world all together. I have sold pretty much everything. Troy purchased Rapid Bodyworks in Oct. 2013 and from what I hear is doing great with it. It kinda worked out good for me I guess. I do miss it a lot sometimes, but I have a lot more time to spend with my wife and 3 year old, and I don't have to work 7 days a week, 18 hrs a day anymore. I loved doing the bodies, loved designing them even more. But I'll be honest, I sure like being able to piddle around my shop and "work" on what I want do now. And if its like it is today, 4 degrees outside, I don't have to make myself get up and go out there in the cold. I can sit in my recliner if I want. LOL. Getting lazy in my old age ha.

If anyone ever needs anything feel free to call or text. I don't visit here much anymore. Maybe once or twice a week. I do have a new number also from when I was doing bodies. It is 6625091801

Buy a Rapid body guys, you won't regret it.

I have several black and a white in stock if anyone is interested. I've ran Chris' old Airpro body and still have it, ran one of Troy's swoops this year and it survived well. Good quality work

Back