Chris Gabehart

WPaul

Chris has the opportunity to win the big prize today. On his rookie try no less. Here’s wishing you luck my friend.
Best, WP

I always refer to “The Man in The Arena”. You have to be there.

Best, WP
yeah in those situations you throw out reason and aim for the fence, Chris has a degree in Engineering from Purdue, so his smarts are not in question

Chris Gabehart was on here and a substantial knowledgeable contributor as a young man/kid. Strong minded "Sheldon prodigy ... :) }child/young man. Smart as a whip and whipped/schooled many of us in his/our younger days from not only smarts, good thinking but also from experience. He went on to Purdue University and later a darn good and I think not personally highly funded racing start in asphalt oval. He is the son of The Redhead. ... :)

One notable karting achievement was winning the last karting Brigs and Stratton 500 at Charlotte Motor Speedways, front stretch small oval. Personally he's one of the karting kids I feel like I've watch grow up on this site, no different then watching my own son and other the kids grow up over the years at local tracks and on here.

I think many of us old farts on here were surprised after loosing track of him, when we saw him on TV as the crew chief this year for the winner of the Daytona 500.

Here's a challenge to all: can you put um correctly together and forgive me if I left someone out.

Speedgodess, the Blond, the Red Head, Frankie, Hotrod, Gill, Chris, etc., and on and on?

that was a special fun time on here Bob, today it's just a daily fun time. ... :)

Too many folks today are toooooo upity both on here and other places for me. I think it's because there are so many many more folks now then population wise to be upity. ... ????

I gota question for you Bob.

I've always wondered if the rumors were true that you once went to Hickory? ... :)

Back