Cincinnati Area Swap Meet March 7 2015

We will be at the Fairgrounds Friday from 2 pm until 7 pm if anybody wishes to come a set up early and we encourage it if possible.

Thanks

Larry

sorry Larry, late notice for me, but we'll be there with some of our gently used racing apparel, and 4 of our flathead motors from Keller. Maybe a little more not sure what all we don't use anymore. plenty of helmets that are still good just outgrown! all real cheap!

I am looking for a good engine for my nephew to run... Can be a clone or flatty, he is running in the Gtown class at rt 68 for now so it doesn't need to be a $700 piece... Thanks for any help, hoping to get him ready for the first race:)....

Larry, your swapmeet turned out great.....enjoyed the show......your vendors showed up with some new and used items for everyone...hope to see this show keep growing.....thanks for putting it on.........kahuna

Thanks to all the vendors and folks who attended today for our first shot at this venture. All the tables sold out and a great crowd came I just hope all found some good deals and will make it back for the fall and spring shows next year.. Heard a lot racing lies so it has to be close to racing season because there certainly was a lot tall tales I heard....

Now can we please go racing mother nature................

Thanks

Route 68 Raceway
MKB Motorsports

Larry BYrd

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone that I talked to about the Vigilante Racing Chassis. I really enjoyed talking to everyone and am very anxious to hear back from those of you that were interested in joining team Vigilante. At Vigilante the service doesn't stop at the sale we are here to answer questions at the track, by phone, or by text even on race weekends.

Brian Pennington
Vigilante Racing Chassis

The Ohio Valley Karting Association appreciates everyone's attendance and participation to our swap meet! The OVKA hasn't raised prices in almost 10 years and has no plans to change for 2016. I realize we may be pricey compared to some of the smaller meets, but with our size and wonderful turnout, thanks to all of you, we require a huge building and ample parking. Our show has become a social event as well as a great swap meet and hope everyone is having a great time!

Here is a link to last years registration form that has all of the basic info including contact information for next years show in February.

http://www.ovka.com/files/General/2015_Swap_Meet_Registration_Form.pdf

Back