Class car count..

hamslam007

I'm located in Detroit Metro and I was looking at putting a couple adult class (oval Karts) together. I just wanted to get some feedback first. I see a lot of classes with a few karts here and there. What track has a large car count per class, say 15+ cars in it. I don't mind what engine rules are, I'm just looking to have fun with some cool racers.

I'm located in Detroit Metro and I was looking at putting a couple adult class (oval Karts) together. I just wanted to get some feedback first. I see a lot of classes with a few karts here and there. What track has a large car count per class, say 15+ cars in it. I don't mind what engine rules are, I'm just looking to have fun with some cool racers.
Arthur Raceway has the most, way more than 15 car count

Lol im also from metro Detroit too

Most tracks in my part of Ohio are lucky to have 5 or 6 karts per class. It's still good racing just wish the classes would grow. Good luck with your search.

Had a few friends in your area a couple years back use to come race with us at Jackson speedway, page road in Jackson. we averaged 8-12 karts best count was 19 because we offered a big payout ,,, I have 12 in our group here near Kalamazoo. we run mostly back yard tracks and parking lots when we can get approval... How many do you have in your group ????? we also run at a few local speedways either on the infield or part of the race track... we are putting together a schedule for 2022 now.. will post in this forum in the spring.
most tracks are better then an hour away... I think flat rock speedway closer to you may have a club...
you'll be lucky to find true classes in Michigan to have more then 10 karts
our group is basically, pro gas, small block stock appearing adult. No weight rules no 390 carbs,
good luck in 22 maybe we'll cross paths on the track

Had a few friends in your area a couple years back use to come race with us at Jackson speedway, page road in Jackson. we averaged 8-12 karts best count was 19 because we offered a big payout ,,, I have 12 in our group here near Kalamazoo. we run mostly back yard tracks and parking lots when we can get approval... How many do you have in your group ????? we also run at a few local speedways either on the infield or part of the race track... we are putting together a schedule for 2022 now.. will post in this forum in the spring.
most tracks are better then an hour away... I think flat rock speedway closer to you may have a club...
you'll be lucky to find true classes in Michigan to have more then 10 karts
our group is basically, pro gas, small block stock appearing adult. No weight rules no 390 carbs,
good luck in 22 maybe we'll cross paths on the track
I race at Jackson Speedway currently, doing Flat Rock Speedway for 1 race, Berlin Raceway for 1 race, and that several other at Owosso and Arthur Raceway in 2022, Arthur Raceway has the most karts, Palmyra also has a good count too, (i only recommend Palmyra for experienced because they will straighten you out there), Arthur is awesome for both beginners and experienced, same with Owosso motorsports park

Back