Clay City

If it's Blue plate Clone it's 2 less rear than Sr Clone, If purple plate small pipe 1 bigger driver same rear gear as Sr Clone, that will get ya real close starting points, If anyone knows Sr Clone gearing .

only been there once nice facility but its a really sandy track you will need to be on an aggressive prep with low air for sure. My 2 cents

I ran predator and can't remember wish I could be more help I wasn't willing to goat the only set of tires I had when I raced there as they would have destroyed them for my usual stomping ground.

only been there once nice facility but its a really sandy track you will need to be on an aggressive prep with low air for sure. My 2 cents
The name is deceiving.
When Brian Billings and I built Clay city it was all clay with progressive banking up to 24 degrees in the turns and 13 on the straights.
It sat for years after the law suit

The young man that wins consistently runs 16/63
There ya go that just confirms my post # 9 15/58, 16/62 pretty close ratio, the front runners at the big money race there earlier this year were on 13 drivers with mini gear set up. Pick your poison.

Good Luck !!

What ratio?
15/58 which off the top of my head should be like a 3.86 ish , the 16/62 would be like a 3.87 ish, but don't play the ratio game figure out which gearing combo works best for you, for jr 3 blue plate if we adjust the front so were on a 57,58,59 rear seems best.

15/58 which off the top of my head should be like a 3.86 ish , the 16/62 would be like a 3.87 ish, but don't play the ratio game figure out which gearing combo works best for you, for jr 3 blue plate if we adjust the front so were on a 57,58,59 rear seems best.
Thanks

talked to BRB Performance over the weekend said Clay City has been adding calcium for a while now and the track is a lot different than from the year i ran it. Track has more traction FYI

Back