Clone exhaust options

Candy Cane or Holy Moses in my opinion, others might think different, possibly even a SEK Advantage

They are good pipes also, i would choose the pipe based on which cam and timing you have and what kind of power you want, low end or top end. Some pipes make better power down low and some make better power on top, just depends on the size and stages i believe. I can tell a noticeable difference between an .880 RLV pipe i started out with and the Holy Moses, the HM pipe has better torque on the low end and better power on top end also. Have not been on the track yet with the candy cane, but it sounds like it is gonna be a little better than the Holy Moses in my opinion.

I need it all up top. Don't care about down bottom. I have the southern express on my animal and it rips. It is the most expensive but if you want to be up front that's what it takes. I am new to the clones and really don't know what pipe would work best for my situation. Btw I do not build my own motors

I need it all up top. Don't care about down bottom. I have the southern express on my animal and it rips. It is the most expensive but if you want to be up front that's what it takes. I am new to the clones and really don't know what pipe would work best for my situation. Btw I do not build my own motors

Knowing the power curve of your engine or at least where you want it would be helpful.

Rapp .930 or .990, SEK .930, I have them all and there isn't much difference at all on my dyno. I just ran a Predator with a .990 Rapp, and it showed a peak of 25.9 at 7300, and still showed 24 at 9200

From all of my testing it has shown gains. Not that I am saying it gave the engine 2hp but what it did was broaden the torque cure higher in the RPM range.

From all of my testing it has shown gains. Not that I am saying it gave the engine 2hp but what it did was broaden the torque cure higher in the RPM range.

When I get one, I will test it against others. I compare the entire rpm range, not just hung on a peak number either.

I'm surprised the southern express exhaust did not come up more in conversation. It is king of the hill with animals around these parts.

Back