Clone rpm question

oneman

The motor cannot rev above 7300, I tried to change the gear ratios but still the motor does not rev more.

I think this is related to the 58mm crankshaft, just wanted to hear your opinion on this.

Before that I used a 54mm crankshaft and a different crankcase, the RPMs were fine, but after replacing this, I ran into this situation.

the longer stroke would affect it some . I doubt it would totally eliminate it from turning over 7300.
Its possible the cam centerlines have changed . Has the bore also changed or any other items ?

do a leak down test, chances are you are down on compression. the 58mm crank should not have any affect on the engines RPM capability just longevity.

the longer stroke would affect it some . I doubt it would totally eliminate it from turning over 7300.
Its possible the cam centerlines have changed . Has the bore also changed or any other items ?
do a leak down test, chances are you are down on compression. the 58mm crank should not have any affect on the engines RPM capability just longevity.
I did not change anything but the engine block and crankshaft, everything remained from the 54mm engine.

Well, I'll check the center of the cams and do a leak test.

Back