Clone Tech Tools

rebsfan4

Well, after several years of being out of the karting/teching scene, a friend ask me to attend an indoor race with him and help out. Reluctantly I went. I ran across a lot of people I hadn't seen in about three years. Many of them ask me if I was gonna get back into teching. Many of them made it clear they wanted me back teching. I responded to them all emphatically with NO!! The next Friday I was at my friends house rescaling his son for the next day's racing. All the while, finding myself enjoying all the hands on tuning. With a little less resistance I made the trip to the track. Some of the same people who had seen me at the indoor race, were there and gave me the ole...."uh huh, you'll be back soon" greeting. This time I just said "I doubt it": while kinda doubting myself.

Long story short, I'm in search of a complete set of Clone Tech Tools. I know I can buy all new stuff and intend to do so IF I can't find someone looking to get out of teching and needing to sell their tools. PM me any info if you have it.

There was a fellow either on here, or possibly Facebook, a while back that was selling all of his tech tools (clone, animal, flathead, and Predator) that was priced right. I want to say he was from PA, but unsure on that.

Hey, welcome back! :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

There was a fellow either on here, or possibly Facebook, a while back that was selling all of his tech tools (clone, animal, flathead, and Predator) that was priced right. I want to say he was from PA, but unsure on that.

Hey, welcome back! :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I talked with Lewis and I'm just gonna buy it all new. We have two tracks that are going to partner up and run opposite weekends of each other and support the other on their off weekends. We had a meeting this past weekend and everyone is on the same page and excited to get going.

If you own a boat you may as well forget that phrase “ I hope nothing breaks on the boat” lol
Boat hasn't been too bad. The cheap made trailer has given me fits though. Done had to replace both leaf springs and have some welding reinforcement done on the tongue area where the trailer splits to go down both side, due to rusting issues. I've enjoyed the heck out of it though. Love being on the water.

Last edited:
Being its the current engine of choice .
That gonna make it harder to find .
Though they do come up occasionally .
At least it will be a while before the spring season .

Back