clone

Racer-71

Looking into buying a clone to build . And wondering what the difference is between the bsp and the ducar.
thanks

bsp (Box Stock Project) 196 clone engine is the best in Quality Control, and spec. tolerances control at the manufacturing facility, and was/is, and still currently Purposely imported for kart racing by Jimmy Simms/Box Stock Project..
Ducar, Dupor, same thing, they are good clone engines like the BSP, except without the Factory quality control, and specs to adhere to..
I would have to rate the BSP Top Clone Choice with 5 stars,
General Factory built Ducar/Dupor 4.25 stars
all the rest of the Honda Based Clone manufacturer's.. 2.5 stars.
That's just my personal opinion, & views on that question... :)

bsp (Box Stock Project) 196 clone engine is the best in Quality Control, and spec. tolerances control at the manufacturing facility, and was/is, and still currently Purposely imported for kart racing by Jimmy Simms/Box Stock Project..
Ducar, Dupor, same thing, they are good clone engines like the BSP, except without the Factory quality control, and specs to adhere to..
I would have to rate the BSP Top Clone Choice with 5 stars,
General Factory built Ducar/Dupor 4.25 stars
all the rest of the Honda Based Clone manufacturer's.. 2.5 stars.
That's just my personal opinion, & views on that question... :)
^^^^seems about right

Thanks for the information , next question , when building a box stock is the stock rod ok or do I need to go ahead and get a billet arc
Thanks

Ok thanks for the reply . Would you happen to know where ican find the rules for a clone I guess akra box stock
Thanks for the help

Back