Clutch questions and identification

I’m looking for identification of this clutch, it uses bully drivers . I am awaiting red springs to show up for a S/A engine. It has spring retainers that mimic a cheetah more than a bully . I notice on the bully chart it says to remove weight and also talks of weights in different positions on the lever. Would that mean I should remove the bolts in the levers ?
image.jpg

Just wait to see how it does on that motor, do you have a dyno sheet or anything that shows where your motor is putting out peak torque? If you do see where the clutch stalls at and see how it does on the track and if it doesn't do that good get it closer to the peak torque for when it engages.

This will go on a new jimmy rivers motor and he has helped me with the rpm setting, now I’m just making sure my clutch program is decent

I’m looking for identification of this clutch, it uses bully drivers . I am awaiting red springs to show up for a S/A engine. It has spring retainers that mimic a cheetah more than a bully . I notice on the bully chart it says to remove weight and also talks of weights in different positions on the lever. Would that mean I should remove the bolts in the levers ? View attachment 19104
You have a Gator clutch or one of the many variations.
Yes, removing the bolts (weights) will raise the rpm engagement.
As already mentioned, if you ordered .500" Bully red springs, they will not work with your clutch.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

lo
I’m looking for identification of this clutch, it uses bully drivers . I am awaiting red springs to show up for a S/A engine. It has spring retainers that mimic a cheetah more than a bully . I notice on the bully chart it says to remove weight and also talks of weights in different positions on the lever. Would that mean I should remove the bolts in the levers ? View attachment 19104
looks a lot like a martin built also

Back