Clutch rebuilds/blueprints

MartinBuilt Clutches

Clutch Builder
I am doing clutch rebuild/ blueprints and new MartinBuilt Touch clutches full time since I can’t work a regular job because of my heart condition and have been able to step up clutch rebuilds and turn around times to 2 day turn around time for those of you racer that don’t know me or used me I have been doing clutches over 35 years no other clutch builder can clam that and I’m constantly looking a finding new tricks to make my clutches better then the competition please contact me
David Martin or Ryan Martin

I am doing clutch rebuild/ blueprints and new MartinBuilt Touch clutches full time since I can’t work a regular job because of my heart condition and have been able to step up clutch rebuilds and turn around times to 2 day turn around time for those of you racer that don’t know me or used me I have been doing clutches over 35 years no other clutch builder can clam that and I’m constantly looking a finding new tricks to make my clutches better then the competition please contact me
David Martin or Ryan Martin
Can you tell me your performance recommendation for clutch for L206 360 lb sprint class? Do you blueprint that clutch?
Thank you.

He rebuilds Bully and about any disc clutch on the market. David is one of the best in the country.

Back