Clutch Recomendatioin

I run holeshot clutches from Ryan n love them best clutch I ever ran wouldn't be afraid to suggest him . Great customer service and great prices holeshot allway

Yoder Motorsports runs holeshot clutches because we like to Holeshot the competition. My buddy called Ryan this week looking for a Holeshot clutch because hes tired of getting pulled 3 karts on the starts by us. My driver likes the way its pulls and how it doesnt fade during the features.
You cant go wrong with Holeshot Clutches.

Thanks again Ryan for all your support

With a bit of experience on a 1/4mi road course, a 2 disc 6 spring will be just fine for your class. Guestimating a typical track layout for 1/4mi left AND right turn - a 14-62 should put you in a good range for gearing. If they were still readily available new with replacement parts handy, I would've recommended a Ward Viper blueprinted and setup by MartinBuilt. Something to think on though, a "Snapper" clutch (one where the initial engagement is quick and hard that it "snaps" you forward) does NOT always equal a quality clutch or quality rebuild, it's the consistant even engagement across the entire plate surfaces that counts, especially on road course where there is an on / off / on the gas (having to back off the gas going into a tight right hander for instance, where the clutch will stall and then re-engage possibly) The Vortex is a very smooth engaging clutch, yet it has won many many road course races (WKA nationals and local alike)/street races.

[QUOTE=Ravens513;7919, Was also considering buying a martin built clutch, any other I should look at? any other recomendations or considerations?

Just give me a call you won't be sorry
270-564-1507

Thanks for all of the good info, right now holeshot is rebuilding the clutch I had. We are still getting started so that was the best option at this time. Much thanks to Ryan for helping out a newbie local who needed something done quick and had no other options other than to miss a week of racing.

Back