Cobra racing tire

jdkart3

New tire coming out does anyone know anything on them there website seems kinda lacking sounds like a different take on the ht3 tire

Good price. But, are they throw aways like Maxxis, or can you run them a few years, like Burris? Not trying to bash anyone, just checking. Thanks

Talked to someone through Facebook 139 is what I was told on price there ht3 rubber with stiffer sidewalls

Sounds like another Unilli or some other junk that will likely never take off... Would love to see them work though! For $140 a set I could save some money!

I've been told they are suppose to last up to "200 laps" with the same speed in them. I don't know what will happen but I do know this. Offering a cheaper alternative that is like a Maxxis isn't the answer. People are looking for a tire that will last like a Burris tire. At $200 for a set of 4 or $140 for a set of 4 doesn't matter if it's just like a Maxxis. I applaud Chesters attempt and I really hope it works. I also know that dropping $60 off the set just means it takes longer to go broke if tire cost is your main complaint. LOL.

Made in China, sold SC. Duro 50 stiff sidewall. Info came from guy who talked with sales people 2 days ago. Just my hear say

Cobra tire been here since 2017, it didnt take off well. The importer now has the run of GKK, and will be trying to get the tire going again. Chester Hester is the man behind the Cobra tire, he lives in SC, but tire is made in Taiwaan i believe.

Could be ran at any open tire track...
Penton in Alabama
New Senoia Raceway in Senoia, GA

I’m sure there are other open tire tracks, and if tires prove to be as good, or better than the competition, other tracks will come on board in the future

Speed vs Maxxis

And if you still need a trailer full of them nothing has been gained.

If it is open tire rule why would you run them?

Does this lead to GKK being a Cobra tire only track?

Interesting

No doubt .
open tire rule , im not against .
It does though create a situation where you might need more then one brand of tire .
Which leads to more tires , then if its one particular brand .

Back