Cobra Tire Modifications on Dirt

Just go look at Race Monitor where Maxxis and Cobra have been used at Carnesville, and you will see the difference. Same day, same guys.
Evidence is out there, all you have to do is find it.
I have searched through that site i cannot find where it denotes its a cobra tire race. Plus i don't have the time how about you just tell us.

I have searched through that site i cannot find where it denotes its a cobra tire race. Plus i don't have the time how about you just tell us.
I picked amateur (about the same times as super heavy). Semi-pro and pro classes .1-.2ths faster yet on maxxis.

Attachments

• 3BB0BB4A-A13D-4909-AB02-BC15D85A3B84.png
    3BB0BB4A-A13D-4909-AB02-BC15D85A3B84.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 045E9DAB-0F75-4932-8A57-DC97A78CA226.png
    045E9DAB-0F75-4932-8A57-DC97A78CA226.png
    402.2 KB · Views: 72
I picked amateur (about the same times as super heavy). Semi-pro and pro classes .1-.2ths faster yet on maxxis.
so you put amateur against a super heavy pro race? what is that going to tell me i can show you where predator 375 is just as fast as clone 425 same tires so what? Tell me what is proves? pro heavy maxixis .2ths faster than a amateur on cobras?

so you put amateur against a super heavy pro race? what is that going to tell me i can show you where predator 375 is just as fast as clone 425 same tires so what? Tell me what is proves? pro heavy maxixis .2ths faster than a amateur on cobras?
You didn’t look at the pictures. I was just providing you more information. The pictures are amateur(maxxis) vs cobra at the same track.

pro's vs amatur? is not a comparison and are they different weight classes? and the picture is of a road course.. I don't understand how this is giving me any information I or anyone could use to determine cobra vs maxxis

First they don't show a class plain ol folks its amuter pro . Whatevr that is .
I guess not pro .
13.45 vs 13.12

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-145234_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210227-145234_Chrome.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20210227-145331_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210227-145331_Chrome.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
pro's vs amatur? is not a comparison and are they different weight classes? and the picture is of a road course.. I don't understand how this is giving me any information I or anyone could use to determine cobra vs maxxis
It literally says it’s cobra on the one class and the other is amateur maxxis. Nothing in the pictures says pro anything I was just giving you some more information. Cobra 360 vs amateur 375 (on maxxis). Same motors. It’s not rocket science just facts. Couple tenths faster for the amateur at a higher weight. Also you have to click the link for the photo. Not just look from the site view. Not trying to argue, but you clearly are. 👍🏼 Take care

I didn't find any link still can't. Don't want to argue at all not worth anything as they do not mix tires at this track I wanna note that 2nd through 7th all had better times than first place. Not always about tires. what I was getting at in the first place.

Its Carnesville on Race Monitor, its not hard to find ;)
Austin Banker, at Thunder raced Cobra Medium at 13.601 fast lap, next race out was Senior Stock on Maxxis and was at 13.419, race after that was Light on Maxxis and Banker won that with 13.126. This was Friday.
Saturday, Cobra Heavy won by Wes Sudduth, at a 13.817, next race out was Senior Stock on Maxxis which Jason Scruggs won at 13.140.
These are well known guys.

so looks like cobras aren't worth the cheaper price in a open tire class. and it doesn't matter at GKK because they don't mix. the question will be will everyone switch to the cobra to save money or will cobra remain 2 classes out of 20 Maxxis classes

so looks like cobras aren't worth the cheaper price in a open tire class. and it doesn't matter at GKK because they don't mix. the question will be will everyone switch to the cobra to save money or will cobra remain 2 classes out of 20 Maxxis classes
My bet would be 90 % of there sales will be for tire spec classes. The other 10 % the Friday and Saturday night points racer at an open tire track to save money.

Back