Cold Fuel

Cold fuel has its advantage for qualifying. The hard part is timing the push to the grid so you keep it cold.

1624541309132.png

I run a cool can on my enduro copper coil inside a plastic container filled with ice.Works ok don't really see any huge gains. later Chuck.

I was overthinking it.
You have the the right idea .. the cooler something is the more dense or concentrated it will be so unless you are racing at Death Valley Raceway i doubt you will have vapor lock or any performance issues . If you are in staging lanes that are not covered from the sun you could cover your tank with some aluminum foil to reflect the heat. just ignore the stares.

On a side note
I use to put my son racing jacket in a trash bag in a cooler full of ice to help him stay cool on those hot summer days, it helped him for a couple of laps

I guess because Johnny Cash said so…lol
Theres different colors you can buy, black is just popular, plus when its dirty you really can’t tell it’s dirty
You nailed it. I have a lighter colored one and it looks like I just crawled out of a pile of building demolition rubble. God only knows whats been wiped, spilled, or rubbed against it over the years.

Back