College Football 2013

Josh Harvey-Clemons of Ga. was suspended in the first game against Clemson for just smoking some weed in his dorm. Now if it was a pound he would be gone. I do think that Ga. has the most strick rules out of all the SEC teams out there, unlike Ala. Fla. Aub. and LSU. South Carolina is starting to get tough on there program now.

If it was at Ga. they would be off the team, end of story, if you steal and you off the team. Not all SEC is the same. Why do you bash SEC so much XXX#40
Does Scott-Wesley and Josh Harvey Clemons ring a bell? both arrested for pot, both still with the team
SEC gets away with way more than any other conference, look at the arrests at FLA while Urb was there and still those players played

Does Scott-Wesley and Josh Harvey Clemons ring a bell? both arrested for pot, both still with the team
SEC gets away with way more than any other conference, look at the arrests at FLA while Urb was there and still those players played

Yes they are still with the team and also suspended for games. But we are talking about a pound of weed and yes Fla. is a joke with there policy.

Clemons didn't play in the bowl game either because he broke rules at Ga.

Now if it was another school they would of started him.

Our defense stinks enough but I do think if we had him in there it would be a different story along with Aron M.

Yes they are still with the team and also suspended for games. But we are talking about a pound of weed and yes Fla. is a joke with there policy.

Right, look at what happen at OSU with Spence, OSU knew he failed a drug test and was going to do nothing about it, until the B1G commish stepped up and suspended him, but yet the SEC commish lets things go for the sake of winning.
DGB is a contributor, my guess is he gets a slap on the wrist and let go, when he needs to be kicked from the team, but not until he complete's a drug program, but doesnt play or practice until

Right, look at what happen at OSU with Spence, OSU knew he failed a drug test and was going to do nothing about it, until the B1G commish stepped up and suspended him, but yet the SEC commish lets things go for the sake of winning.
DGB is a contributor, my guess is he gets a slap on the wrist and let go, when he needs to be kicked from the team, but not until he complete's a drug program, but doesnt play or practice until
Yes DGB is a contributor and should be ban from all sports in college with drugs (pound) We need to send a message to all the young players if you do something like this your done end of story….sad thing we will never see this happen.

DGB's second offense should get him kicked off team to get him to understand. He had a very bright future till now but there's no cure for stupidity.

Well I got up this morning and was getting ready for work and I heard on the news about a coach leaving Ga. and I was hoping they where going to say Mike Bobo but its not its our defense coach Todd G……I wonder who they are going to get now.

Oh yeah, like dragging feet until after the Heisman awards and championship to pursue action against FSU's Winston?

Too many other schools have players needing disciplinary actions as well but they just don't seem to make the headlines or are conveniently "swept under the rug".

BTW XXX, Urb as you call him is long gone from Florida. He's Ohio State's disciplinary wizard now. Muschamp has 0 tolerance for that kind of BS

Ga. Bulldog, Josh Harvey-Clemons is suspended for the first three games in 2014 due to smoking marijuana. If he gets caught again I think he will be off the team.

Ga. Bulldog, Josh Harvey-Clemons is suspended for the first three games in 2014 due to smoking marijuana. If he gets caught again I think he will be off the team.
No he wont this makes his second time for pot, he should be gone now, third time he's been suspende in a year

Back