College Football 2013

How's Shaw, does he play this week? Didn't expect my Vols to beat the Gamecocks.

You never know with Shaw; he is one tough some bee. However, there is no drop off with Dylan. USC spanked some fanny at our Cola last year; so, I expect a repeat of last year with or without shaw.

We shall see!!!!
Go COCKS!!!!

FYI - Shaw has announced he will join the armed forces after graduation.

-Rod

Last edited:
You never know with Shaw; he is one tough some bee. However, there is no drop off with Dylan. USC spanked some fanny at our Cola last year; so, I expect a repeat of last year with or without shaw.

We shall see!!!!
Go COCKS!!!!

FYI - Shaw has announced he will join the armed forces after graduation.

-Rod

Much respect for Shaw.

I wanted to wait and just let the game speak for itself but this half is already too good to not say anything.

Penn State may suprise this weekend. If Hackenburg had more experience it may be a different game.
Cause his lack of experience is really preventing Ohio State from running up 42 in just the first half. I suppose you could use the argument that if he was better the offense would be on the field longer. Whatever makes you feel better.

You got it half correct BCS will Be Bama vs Oregon
Ohio St. will get beat by Michigan
Yep! Looks possible from what we saw last weekend.
Yeah, You keep telling yourself that.

Is that necessary? Right now 7-1 after going 5-7 last year. They embarrassed Florida with backup QB and are still sittin pretty good.

I wanted to wait and just let the game speak for itself but this half is already too good to not say anything.

Cause his lack of experience is really preventing Ohio State from running up 42 in just the first half. I suppose you could use the argument that if he was better the offense would be on the field longer. Whatever makes you feel better.

Yeah, You keep telling yourself that.

I was not trying to discount OSU's achievements. What I was trying to say is Ann Arbor is probably one of the most hostile enviroments in college football. When you have 100,000 people yelling at the top their lungs, the noise can be deafening. You could see that the crowd noise in affected OSU at Iowa. If OSU can take control of the game early and take the crowd out of it, you should have favorable outcome.

I was not trying to discount OSU's achievements. What I was trying to say is Ann Arbor is probably one of the most hostile enviroments in college football. When you have 100,000 people yelling at the top their lungs, the noise can be deafening. You could see that the crowd noise in affected OSU at Iowa. If OSU can take control of the game early and take the crowd out of it, you should have favorable outcome.

You don't seem to beware of the decades of intense rivalry between the two schools. You can't possibly expect me to even accept any possibility of not crushing them. However, I believe the play, and progression, of both teams to this point would bolster my position as more than just an emotional one.

That's one day out of the year I'm a Michigan fan. Do I think they will win, doubt it.....do I hope so, most definetly. I don't like anything about Ohio State football except for being entertained by their band.

You don't seem to beware of the decades of intense rivalry between the two schools. You can't possibly expect me to even accept any possibility of not crushing them. However, I believe the play, and progression, of both teams to this point would bolster my position as more than just an emotional one.

When it comes to "The Game" you can throw everything out the window no one knows what will happen until the whistle blows.
After burning some redshirts on our offensive line, I hope our play gets better, Devin has been a head scatcher to say the least, we still have to get by MSU, NW, and Iowa

We suck as bad as UT

Isn't this year 3 under Hoke? At least UT has a decent excuse to suck, we're having to start walk-on's at certain spots because of all the attrition caused by 4 different head coaches in 5 years. Michigan fans should be thankful they're playing a WEAK schedule....lol

Back