College Football 2019

Its coming, I dont think I'm in on 16, but here's what it would look like this season, some great matchups for sure
DsI9wp0WkAElHDI.jpg

We got smoked lol, OSU is the NC this season.
Bama not going is the funniest thing, I bet Saban fires everyone and lobbies for what I posted above, that and the NCAA proposing letting players get paid for endorsements which is only another way to even the playing field for paying players to come to school there will level the field among those that can afford it

Just because OSU beat Michigan and it's paid off ref's, doesn't mean there any good considering the poor quality Michigan team.

You all didn't get smoked, Michigan is not a very good team and should replace it's pretty all for me and the show coach. Your coach stinks and has made the team the same despite it's backing and support.

I don't think even YSU would want the Michigan coach over what it's got now which is just as bad but not pretty. ... :)

The only way for Michigan to improve is for the powers to be to flat out fire him without allowing him to resign. Let him resign and it will show further cheap candy junk by the Michigan powers to be.

Last edited:
I don't think even YSU would want the Michigan coach over what it's got now which is just as bad but not pretty. ... :)

The only way for Michigan to improve is for the powers to be to flat out fire him without allowing him to resign. Let him resign and it will show further cheap candy junk by the Michigan powers to be.
Says the guy that just started watching football.
Who do you replace him with?
Funny they say he sucks, but every time there is a NFL job open his name is mentioned.
Shea patterson collapsed again, he's gone.
Don Brown needs fired.
But everyone else will be back

"Says the guy that just started watching football."

You don't need to know anything about football to watch and see what happened yesterday.

ps... lol I've probably been watching football and played(sandlot and street) it before you were born. ... :)

Who is Shea Patterson?

Was it an assistant coach who became ill watching?

Hope he's better.

-----------------------

edit: I just googled to find out who is Shea Patterson.

If he had his eye poked out last week why the heck did the head coach let him play?

yeah, proly answer is Michigan State doctors said it was ok because if not they'd probably loose their job or jobs.

Last edited:
Don Brown needs fired.

He did fine until half time when Ohio State fixed a couple of things and the Michigan head coach screwed up a couple of things.
Always at half time it's up to the head coach to decide what needs fixed and if it's wrong it's the head coaches fault.
Only thing the defensive coach does after half time is follow the instructions and general path the head coach proposed.

What things?

By the way Michigan State Medical School and Michigan State Hospital is:

Number One in the treatment of "ears, nose and throat Otolaryngology " and "eyes, Ophthalmology".

Loosing a position at number one Michigan would be a terrible hit for any doctor to take.

Eye poked out and ok'd to play the next week or so is horribly wrong. That's enough to fire the head football coach.

I just don't see my Dawgs beating LSU

Our top two rec, are out....well one of them will start after the half the other one had surgery on his angle

Oh well...Go Dawgs

Who is Shea Patterson?

Was it an assistant coach who became ill watching?

Hope he's better.

-----------------------

edit: I just googled to find out who is Shea Patterson.

If he had his eye poked out last week why the heck did the head coach let him play?

yeah, proly answer is Michigan State doctors said it was ok because if not they'd probably loose their job or jobs.
^^^^^Rest my case, absolutely clueless

By the way Michigan State Medical School and Michigan State Hospital is:

Number One in the treatment of "ears, nose and throat Otolaryngology " and "eyes, Ophthalmology".

Loosing a position at number one Michigan would be a terrible hit for any doctor to take.

Eye poked out and ok'd to play the next week or so is horribly wrong. That's enough to fire the head football coach.
Um, youre really lost arent you?
Michigan state University is a different school.
Im a University of Michigan fan.
Michigan State isnt #1 in either of those.
Shea didnt get poked in the eye last week, so have no clue what youre rambling about there?

Back