College Football 2020

Brown Racing 15

One Eye Dawg
Lets hope that it will happen, talks about College Game Day being held in Augusta, Ga. when The Masters starts back up in Nov. Georgia plays Tenn. that Sat. night airing on CBS which CBS also does The Masters during the day

Kirk Herbstreit said he's already down for it

Ironic that the organization that was created to protect player safety is letting schools be so aggressive getting players back on campus. And let me preface that by saying our household income is directed related to if CFB gets played, just saying it is weird to watch them defer to the colleges to they have no liability.

I say let them play with no fans, just like baseball, basketball, golf and Nascrap even though they are letting some fans in to see the race

Trump 2020

We have QB issues...thank goodness we came through the second half...it was ugly in first half, didn't even score a touchdown...smh
That is crazy, had as talented QB room as anyone in the country, and now looks to be bare.
We lost a good one, let's hope Milton is as good as the report are.
All in all, I'm glad to have college football back

Good grief thats all I can say....we now have about eight players out for injuries...and a few done for the year
Oh well...GOOO Dawgs Sic Em Woof Woof Woof

Good win for N.D last night

Alabama will roll over Notre Dame
Clemson going to pound Ohio State
I said it before and here we go again....Ala. vs Clem. in the championship game

Back