College Football 2021

Indeed!
I saw the video from VA Tech...pretty cool -- I was telling my boys that this was what EVERY Saturday afternoon on college campuses looked like pre-covid.
Even the libs in Madison (WI) were going crazy.

Purdue did manage to squeak out a rare win....only 8 weeks until basketball season. :)

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

I watched the Tech game, don't live too far from there.
Yes packed in Camp Randall for the jump around.
Glad to see Purdue get a win, Boiler Up
Big House 109,000....shocking really GO BLUE.
Night game next weekend

Roll Tide!

Agree its great to see fans back in the stands. With a newborn, probably won't be able to make a game this year though. Its all I can manage just sneak out to the track from time to time.

Attachments

• Alabama football.jpg
    Alabama football.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 5
A&M played way above their level last night - definitely was a solid performance for that team. If only TX had kept their lead over OU, would have been a great day. At least my Buckeyes won 😁

A&M played way above their level last night - definitely was a solid performance for that team. If only TX had kept their lead over OU, would have been a great day. At least my Buckeyes won 😁
That Huskers game had me worried, but 6-0.
Now how does the rankings pamper Bama?
Should be 3 B1G teams in the top 5

Bama needed a nothing loss. We lost ALOT of talent to the NFL last year, and the rookies coming up through the freshmen ranks need to be reminded that a win isn't a given, it takes hard work under Saban's system. Great win for Texas A&M, the way they stormed the field, you'd think they won the championship :LOL:

But good for them in either event, they earned that win. (y)

Attachments

• chuck-norris-never-heard-of-her.jpg
    chuck-norris-never-heard-of-her.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 12
Bama needed a nothing loss. We lost ALOT of talent to the NFL last year, and the rookies coming up through the freshmen ranks need to be reminded that a win isn't a given, it takes hard work under Saban's system. Great win for Texas A&M, the way they stormed the field, you'd think they won the championship :LOL:

But good for them in either event, they earned that win. (y)
Still pampered in the rankings, should of dropped farther than the did

My PITT took out Clemson...off week, and looking forward to next weekend. #19 ranking not bad.
PSU / OSU - can both lose? ;)

The Florida State v. Clemson game was like watching the Special Olympics. Sooo many missed opportunities on both sides of the ball.

My old almamater, Purdue is having a fun year for a change (I'm actually listening to games again) - We knocked out two top 5s, but still had nothing for Ohio St. MSU looked even worse against them. Mich. will be playing the best team in college football right now.
While we'll get to a bowl game, I still look forward to basketball season every year. :)

My old almamater, Purdue is having a fun year for a change (I'm actually listening to games again) - We knocked out two top 5s, but still had nothing for Ohio St. MSU looked even worse against them. Mich. will be playing the best team in college football right now.
While we'll get to a bowl game, I still look forward to basketball season every year. :)
Nah, MSU is #130 in pass defense, so osu took advantage of it

Back