College Football 2021

Some of the second string came in during fourth quarter
Yeah, they sure didn't play like they had, Good win.
We get a New president and start handing out that NIL money, football will change over the next few years
I put Paul on ignore, he's trash

Even as a Purdue grad, I can understand the controversy over that call. I thought it was a touchdown as well.
The explanation was that his forward progress had been ruled stopped prior to the whistle. I always thought the play was called dead when the whistle blew. Evidently, that's not the case. I suppose that makes sense when you see a player who looks to be stopped, then break free and gain more yardage, or go backwards.
The number of pass interference calls (and no-calls) were unbelievable. Both teams were guilty of multiple holding penalties (not called) because their secondaries couldn't keep up with the receivers.
It was a great (although sloppy at times) game though. Especially the last few minutes when both defenses were spent.
As depleted as Purdue was on both sides of the ball, we were just happy to be competitive.

That MSU call took it all though.

On another topic -- I understand why the NFL draft-bound players wouldn't want to risk injury or a poor performance in a bowl game, but it sure does take away from the game when the best players are "sitting this one out."

Well the Dawgs got us. No complaints here, they were just the better team and they deserved that win. That will teach our freshman that nothing is a given. Plus our freshman cornerbacks were making me pull my hair out during that game, and Georgia definately took full advantage (and rightfully so).

Roll Tide, see you next season!

Well the Dawgs got us. No complaints here, they were just the better team and they deserved that win. That will teach our freshman that nothing is a given. Plus our freshman cornerbacks were making me pull my hair out during that game, and Georgia definately took full advantage (and rightfully so).

It was a heck of a game for sure, at first I thought it was going to be a field goal contest, next year will be different for my Dawgs, losing a lot of good players, who knows anymore, Saban did really good with his young team this year

It was a heck of a game for sure, at first I thought it was going to be a field goal contest, next year will be different for my Dawgs, losing a lot of good players, who knows anymore, Saban did really good with his young team this year
I never get upset at a hard fought loss. The only time my panties get in a bunch, is when there is repetted stupid referee interference; which was not the case in this game. Georgia just plainly beat us/ out worked us. Can’t be mad at that. (y)

Sun shines on a Dawgs ashe every once in a while! J/K- It was just the funny thing to say, lol. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

We really didn't know until the last couple of days if Jim was NFL bound or not.
Sounds like now he was holding out for easier transfer admissions, right now they have to be grad transfers.
Better NIL handling, if Texas A&M can spend 25M, we should be able to blow that money cannon at recruiting as well

I’ve always found it interesting when awesome college coaches go the NFL and tank, and vice versa. Look at Saban in the NFL, not a stellar career. Then goes to coach in college, and under the right circumstances, and he was off like a rocket ship!

Back