College Football 2021

My PITT took out Clemson...off week, and looking forward to next weekend. #19 ranking not bad.
PSU / OSU - can both lose? ;)
And PITT takes the ACC Coastal. Likely to face Wake Forest for the ACC title game, but could be Clemson mathematically (slim chance.) We wouldn't have taken a National Championship -- too inconsistent. We need a better secondary. It's a good thing we have a 10 year senior QB....LOL

And PITT takes the ACC Coastal. Likely to face Wake Forest for the ACC title game, but could be Clemson mathematically (slim chance.) We wouldn't have taken a National Championship -- too inconsistent. We need a better secondary. It's a good thing we have a 10 year senior QB....LOL
I like Narduzzi.
Watched a few games this season, he is trying to get the team where it's Sr's at most spots, that's hard to do now with the portal.
The portal, NIL and now betting has changed the college game

I like Narduzzi.
Watched a few games this season, he is trying to get the team where it's Sr's at most spots, that's hard to do now with the portal.
The portal, NIL and now betting has changed the college game
I've long held the position that there should be minor league football and that the business aspect of college football should be stripped out anyway. I don't buy the "but football pays for the academics" bullcrap. Tuition more than pays for whatever a college needs. I'd just as soon see college sports relegated back to recreational amateur pursuits, feeders for the semi-pro.

I was shocked by the Oregon Duck game, thought they could have been more consistant. I’m still very concerned that Georgia will take Bama to the cleaners this year. Looking forward to the Florida State v. Florida game.

Last edited:
Poor Florida State, Ouch!

GO BLUE!

(My dad went to Michigan, so I was raised a Michigan fan until I graduated from Alabama as an adult)

ROLL TIDE!

(Extra Overtime: That was too close. IRON BOWL!)

Last edited:
My old almamater, Purdue is having a fun year for a change (I'm actually listening to games again) - We knocked out two top 5s, but still had nothing for Ohio St. MSU looked even worse against them. Mich. will be playing the best team in college football right now.
While we'll get to a bowl game, I still look forward to basketball season every year. :)
Does this mean UofM is now the best team?
Bring on Georgia

It certainly means that you guys beat the best team yesterday. Congrats to Harbaugh - very deserved and it was eventually going to happen. :)
I didn't catch your game, I was busy working in the shop all day and listening to Purdue take back the Old Oaken bucket.
A tremendous season for Purdue, considering the lack of success they've had in such a long time.

It certainly means that you guys beat the best team yesterday. Congrats to Harbaugh - very deserved and it was eventually going to happen. :)
I didn't catch your game, I was busy working in the shop all day and listening to Purdue take back the Old Oaken bucket.
A tremendous season for Purdue, considering the lack of success they've had in such a long time.
I wasn't expecting it, I was looking for a loss, but a close one.
They made OSU quit in the 4th, pounding the rock.
If they play the, this way all the way out, UofM Georgia Championship could be epic

I still believe that OSU's offense is dynamite. Their Achilles heal is their defense. From front line to secondary -- they're simply not as good as their ranking. The fact that Purdue put up as many points against their first team D as we did, told me that they have some issues to shore up.
I'm just happy we go to something other than the Toilet bowl this year. :)
Basketball season is upon us...ranked #2 currently and that "may" be low. We'll see. Big Ten season is always brutal but I like the way our team is playing right now and we've certainly got some quality personnel again. It's going to be an exciting year to be sure.

I still believe that OSU's offense is dynamite. Their Achilles heal is their defense. From front line to secondary -- they're simply not as good as their ranking. The fact that Purdue put up as many points against their first team D as we did, told me that they have some issues to shore up.
I'm just happy we go to something other than the Toilet bowl this year. :)
Basketball season is upon us...ranked #2 currently and that "may" be low. We'll see. Big Ten season is always brutal but I like the way our team is playing right now and we've certainly got some quality personnel again. It's going to be an exciting year to be sure.
Basketball rankings mean nothing this early, way too many games.
Example Duke #1 falls to unranked OSU
Basketball won't matter til the middle of February
And OSU's offense only scored 27, Day has turned osu into big12 team.

RMFT! (Sec Champions)

Alabama football.jpg

I’d love to see Michigan and Bama go at it.

Go BLUE!

Should be a good game

Im just curious if Ga. threw that game so Ala. can get in….but then again, Ga. never has a secondary defense, so If you want to beat Ga. just throw the ball against them like Ala. did

Our defense shut down all season long then comes the SEC Championship and we blew it, oh well like a true Ga. fan will say…next yr. next yr….lol

Should be a good game

Im just curious if Ga. threw that game so Ala. can get in….but then again, Ga. never has a secondary defense, so If you want to beat Ga. just throw the ball against them like Ala. did

Our defense shut down all season long then comes the SEC Championship and we blew it, oh well like a true Ga. fan will say…next yr. next yr….lol
Honestly, GA and UofM are almost identical, think it's gonna be a great game.
Either way, what a season for us, gonna miss Hutchinson and Ojabo

Back