complete cheyenne chassis and other misc parts

im thinking of selling my rare 06 cheyenne offset chassis. its straight as an arrow and never been wrecked. it has been gone through about 4 years ago and i replaced all the wheel studs, heim joints, brakes, hubs, etc and has been re-powder coated. since i did all this work, i only ran it 1 season and has been sitting in my basement (3 years). it has an m&m super tough body mounted to it with dzus fasteners.

i have 2 sets of vega yellow's (1 set is brand new), 1 set of ss-11's and 1 set of maxxis blue's all mounted on rims.
tire bead breaker, tire band and some spare chassis parts (for the just in case time at the track)
i also have 2 briggs flatheads. both are in very good shape. they just need freshened since they have been sitting for 3 years. they both ran very well. they have all the good stuff done to them that makes them "stock appearing". they would be good canidate for a limited mod build. you would just need a tilly and big valves. i also have a 2 disk bully that was serviced, rebuilt and blueprinted by a known clutch service that has been popular on bob's for a long time...the name isnt comming to mind.

im still interested in racing, but i havent in a while and i dont really have any motivation to do so. i guess i lost my "drive" and/or "hunger" to do it anymore. id like to see it go to a kid just starting out that isnt spoiled and would have to earn his/her way into the seat every week.

im located in erie, pa
im not shipping anything, sorry
i'd like to sell as a package deal if i could
i would separate the chassis and motors only

serious offers would be entertained. i know what i have and what its worth.
thanks!

Back