Complete karting sell out

JAMESGRAY

I have a 2014 Ultramax Phase X CE with about 4 races on it with a white body & black frame. 1 Clone, 1 LO 206 and 1 Animal all redone by Danny Youngblood in 2014. Clone and Animal WILL need to be refreshed and updated! LO 206 has 4 races. 2 Bully clutches with an assortment of drivers, 1 is 4 races old and the other has 1 night since Bully refreshed it. I have the plastic cases for the clutches. Longacre economy scales and stand. Digitron fuel tester, Sox racing LO and Animal teching tools in a plastic case. Longacre tire temp monitor in the case. Phantom laser alignment tool set, laser sprocket aligner in a case, Early Micron 4 with GPS, all wheels are Douglas and there are several sets 1 black set. The tires I have are all old I do have tire prep from goat pee to Trac Tac. I have a home made rolling tire stand that will hold about 5 sets of tires and I have a nice extendable tire rack to mount on the wall of your trailer. I have a RLV kart stand, tire prepping roller. 2 tire inflation bands one is homemade. Longacre digital camber gauge. Bead breaker cup for a press. Email me at jgray72690@aol.com It all must go. $4500 takes it all

Last edited:
I have a 2014 Ultramax Phase X CE with about 4 races on it with a white body & black frame. 1 Clone, 1 LO 206 and 1 Animal all redone by Danny Youngblood in 2014. Clone and Animal WILL need to be refreshed and updated! LO 206 has 4 races. 2 Bully clutches with an assortment of drivers, 1 is 4 races old and the other has 1 night since Bully refreshed it. I have the plastic cases for the clutches. Longacre economy scales and stand. Digitron fuel tester, Sox racing LO and Animal teching tools in a plastic case. Longacre tire temp monitor in the case. Phantom laser alignment tool set, laser sprocket aligner in a case, Early Micron 4 with GPS, all wheels are Douglas and there are several sets 1 black set. The tires I have are all old I do have tire prep from goat pee to Trac Tac. I have a home made rolling tire stand that will hold about 5 sets of tires and I have a nice extendable tire rack to mount on the wall of your trailer. I have a RLV kart stand, tire prepping roller. 2 tire inflation bands one is homemade. Longacre digital camber gauge. Bead breaker cup for a press. Email me at jgray72690@aol.com It all must go. $4500 takes it all

Back