Complete sell out East Tn

c4_racing

About a decade of accumulation of stuff so way too much to list it all, but everything kart related is included. Willing to travel, within reason, to meet. Championship team with all high quality items and well taken care of, so no junk here. Haven't raced in 2 years waiting to see how things go and which route we was going to take, going to big cars, so time to move this stuff. Pics available of all. Unless the big items sell, not going to part out. Kart and Trailer both have to sell before entertaining the idea of parting. Willing to trade for, or towards, listed price. Racing, hunting, outdoors type stuff. Here's an abbreviated list. Much more stuff not listed. You could buy the package and part out yourself if you've got the time and make a healthy profit.
06' Champions 20' enclosed trailer with 6500 front mounted generator (trailer has tire racks,tool box and overhead cabinets)
17' Elite Recon (7races)
12X12 Longacre Scales
Custom "Jesus Freak" scalestand
Dozens of Burris/Maxxis from new,never mounted to several year old, seasoned tires
Tons of wheels, Tire mounting tools, tire resurfacer, preps, sanders etc
3 motors 1(Elite house motor) 3 races 1(HiTech) no races 1(spare) these all dyno great but haven't been updated in 2 years
Mychron 5 and several 4's
Chicken hawk tire warmers
Aluminum rolling tire rack
Rolling kart stand
Can text pics of everything. I'm not on here a lot but I'll check every few days and respond to any interested.
$8,000.00 takes it all

About a decade of accumulation of stuff so way too much to list it all, but everything kart related is included. Willing to travel, within reason, to meet. Championship team with all high quality items and well taken care of, so no junk here. Haven't raced in 2 years waiting to see how things go and which route we was going to take, going to big cars, so time to move this stuff. Pics available of all. Unless the big items sell, not going to part out. Kart and Trailer both have to sell before entertaining the idea of parting. Willing to trade for, or towards, listed price. Racing, hunting, outdoors type stuff. Here's an abbreviated list. Much more stuff not listed. You could buy the package and part out yourself if you've got the time and make a healthy profit.
06' Champions 20' enclosed trailer with 6500 front mounted generator (trailer has tire racks,tool box and overhead cabinets)
17' Elite Recon (7races)
12X12 Longacre Scales
Dozens of Burris/Maxxis from new,never mounted to several year old, seasoned tires
3 motors 1(Elite house motor) 3 races 1(HiTech) no races 1(spare) these all dyno great but haven't been updated in 2 years
Rolling kart stand
Can text pics of everything. I'm not on here a lot but I'll check every few days and respond to any interested.
$8,000.00 takes it all
Please contact me. Also in East TN. 814.873.8198

17' Elite Recon (7races)
12X12 Longacre Scales
Rolling kart stand
$8,000.00 takes it all
Send pics of everything 812-620-097zero

Pics sent and no I'm not interested in separating just yet. There's several ppl interested in different parts of package but I've yet to be able to get rid of all the big item stuff.

Back