Complete sell out.

jameswichtner

Complete kart sell out. If i sell the kart then i will separate other items until you see the kart listed as sold don’t message asking to split things up.
2019 ultramax rival- 8 nights, mychron 5 tac, blaze Martin motor 3 nights since freshened up, bully clutch, 2 full sets of maxxis pinks and blue. Completely race ready $3300 OBO.
2020 6x12 trailer-500 miles -$2700 OBO

58-67 gears multiple of each number
15-17 drivers with storage case
Bully clutch covers.
Toolbox with Misc nuts/bolts/hoses
Large seat
Tire tape
Duromater
Clutch spring height gauge
Caster camber gauge
Laser toe set up tool
Long acre accutech heat gauge tool
Intercomp stock car scales with stand for karts. Works great.
Stand for kart
Multiple misc sets of rims/tires. Most tires are junk and the rims are good.
Tire tools
Few extra weight pucks
Large jacket with gloves/neck brace and a L helmet.
Couple crates full of oil, lubricants, prep, tire wash etc.
Kart is set up for 375 heavy.
I am asking $7200 OBO for everything. The rival kart is in excellent shape. Completely stripped after each weekend, cleaned, all bearings lubed/cleaned. Trailer is almost brand new only 500 miles on it. I wired lights and plugs throughout, did the floor and made a workbench up front. You could hook up to this trailer and go straight to the track. Very fast kart and strong motor. If I’m missing anything I’ll add on. I would be interested in trades for a pair of jet skis. Located in fort Myers Florida but willing to travel to meet if needed.

Complete kart sell out. If i sell the kart then i will separate other items until you see the kart listed as sold don’t message asking to split things up.
2019 ultramax rival- 8 nights, mychron 5 tac, blaze Martin motor 3 nights since freshened up, bully clutch, 2 full sets of maxxis pinks and blue. Completely race ready $3300 OBO.

Bully clutch covers.
Large seat
Tire tape
Duromater
Caster camber gauge
Laser toe set up tool
Stand for kart
Tire tools
Few extra weight pucks
I am asking $7200 OBO for everything. The rival kart is in excellent shape. Completely stripped after each weekend, cleaned, all bearings lubed/cleaned. Trailer is almost brand new only 500 miles on it. I wired lights and plugs throughout, did the floor and made a workbench up front. You could hook up to this trailer and go straight to the track. Very fast kart and strong motor. If I’m missing anything I’ll add on. I would be interested in trades for a pair of jet skis. Located in fort Myers Florida but willing to travel to meet if needed.
I’d like the Laser Toe Setup tool. Lmk if you’d be willing to sell it.

Bully clutch covers.
Large seat
Tire tape
Duromater
Caster camber gauge
Laser toe set up tool
Stand for kart
Tire tools
Few extra weight pucks
Any of this still available?

Back