Complete vlr lo206 racing package

Fordguy2494

Up for sale 2017 vlr emerald chasis with 2017 lo206. Used 4 times by previous owner. I have not used it. Bought and built by ckt in st.charles Illinois. Hillard fire clutch. Skid plates, foot rests, upgraded steering wheel. Micron five, spare new front end parts. 6x12 enclosed race trailer with lights work bench and tool boxes, tire racks, brand new set of mg blue tires mounted for concept haulers in norway Illinois, seat setup for adult at this time. Complete set of gears, turbo tire changer, complete suit, gloves, helmet, leat neck brace. Eltric kart lift,stand one person use. Chain breaker, laser chain aligner and laser front end aligner. New transponder never used. This is a very clean excellent setup like new. Trailer is a 2007 but in excellent shape. Probaly more I am forgetting. This is a turn key setup for someone who wants to start racing. I also have 4 scales cheaper Amazon ones that work fine that go with it.
I can send pics if requested.
Chad
Have all receipts and trailer title and all docs.
Looking for 5000.00 obo

Chad,
Can you send pictures of the kart and parts and also the trailer.
Why did you not use it, why did the previous owner sell it.
Is the motor still sealed and what class did the guy run it in?
I would be using it for road racing in the junior class.
Is the frame bent or any damage.
Where are you located.
Thank you, Michael

I just never had time to use it. Previous owner had other obligations also and only used it numerous times he was in Michigan. The motor is sealed and perfect. And I think he was gonna run it in lo206 senior class. Frame is perfect like new and is not damaged or ever been damaged or bent. I am located in Ottawa illinois.
Thanks

Just asking...How much for just the kart with engine minus trailer, electric lift, safety equipment, tools, transponder, etc.?

Hi, sounds like the kart is gone, shame, if the rest of the package is available @Fordguy2494 let me know, I'm unfortunately in Virginia but looking to help my 18 year old get into LO206 racing next season, maybe we could make a deal on what you have left and find a kart elsewhere as we'll eventually need a full package anyway. Let me know, thanks!

Back