compression psi for 125cc sudam

What's average psi for Sudan motor before rebuild
I hope someone comes up with an answer for you.

I hope someone comes up with an answer for you.

I wonder how it could be that the people that build the engine could not know what the proper compression should be. Compression is the Holy Grail. If anything, if it was my engine, I would have the compression as high as the fuel octane would allow. The only thing you need to worry about is detonation. If you have an EGT, detonation is easy to detect and easy to prevent.

After rereading your post, I think you’re asking at what point, as the compression gets lower, do you rebuild. That’s a tough question. We always wanted our KT to be at the best we could get. If I had to put a number on it, I would be thinking about doing rings with a 5% drop. Just a guess mind you, but I’m a stickler when it comes to compression.

Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)

I have 3 of them and have never checked it on any of them, but I can tell you that Augusto told me that in south America , they come with 2 different head gaskets, 1 for sea level and the other for high altitude. personally I found that any c.c.'s less than 11.6 to 12.0 it is very easy to stick them here in central Fl. I totally agree with Al on the subject, but just never got around to it. I did however check my KT's yrs. back and found that he's correct.

I believe the GM is going to prove to be an even badder bad boy than the Jawa. It is also made by the Itialans much better quailty that the Chec stuff, well see a few starting to show up. The speedyway championships been going to them lately. Thats who Greg Hancock rides for over there.

Back