Computer experts

When I type a response on Fox news, it will not allow me to put spaces in between words when typing. I have to go back and put them in after I have typed a whole sentence.

News has no need for a response.
Editorials are either the view of management or there for entertainment and also have no need for a response.

I don't read the paper nor listen to the news because all they do is annoy me.

edit: I also gave up cartoons long ago because I can no longer handle the violence.

News has no need for a response.
Editorials are either the view of management or there for entertainment and also have no need for a response.

I don't read the paper nor listen to the news because all they do is annoy me.

edit: I also gave up cartoons long ago because I can no longer handle the violence.
What is why I love America, I can do and say as I please and no one has the right to tell me I am doing it wrong. Including the government.

If you have Microsoft Word or even Goggle Docs try typing on there and see if you get the same results.
If it does, there's a key bind somewhere that you'll need to find that's causing the issue....if it doesn't, then it's the coding on their end that's preventing it.

I AM NOT an expert by any means, but I can share a similar experience:
If you are trying to comment on Facebook with an older OS (Windows 7 or Vista for instance) your replies often have all sorts of random text problems. Mine would type in reverse and with no spaces more often than not. I was told to check my anti-virus software and see if I picked up a virus. I have since retired that computer for web browsing on social media for that reason. I'm not real good at typing forward, let alone backward! It types fine on other sites (this one included) and in word programs, but had problems specifically with Facebook. With a restart/reboot sometimes it would work correctly for a while, then return to backwards typing.
Interestingly enough, it always seemed to occur on sites where my views were heavily opposed. No conspiracy thoughts, just interesting is all. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Since I posted this first thread! all of a sudden my problem just went away yesterday. I did not change anything. Sh! t happens.
Now if I could just get my wife to understand , what pleasure racing gives you.
I put her in a Grand National car, around 1998, in a jump seat, Took her 10 laps at Darlington, and all she said.
Too noisy, too much sand, uncomfortable and very scary. I thought you were trying to kill me when we got that close to the wall. I wonder what she would have said if I had got a Darlington Stripe.????
Hmmmmm. Isn't that why we race???

Back