Congratulations Capt Jack

Nice run Jack !!! You beat those Vehring boys?, that is an accomplishment for sure. NOW, people are going to be coming over to YOU for the "hot setup". You are back, Brother.

Congrats Buddy, couldn't happen to a nicer guy IMO.

Dave E.

Thanks everyone. It was not expected. I went up there with the goal of shaking down the new chassis and trying some things and it just worked out. In the defense of the Vehrings, they were shaking down some of their older chassis' as well. I'm not sure they were at their best.

Hard to get to the top, harder to stay there. It's all good sport, the Vehrings back at Daytona - looking forward to that!

Congrats jack. Look forward to chasing you with my new mgm again. Not going to make summit. Conflict with other family plans. Maybe Daytona!

B, don't let that rumor travel to far, for those not FB followers of any of us Regan's Doctor appointment was yesterday, surgery is set for Dec 4. This dates back to the crash out at Newton Iowa about 6 years ago which trashed up his ankle pretty well. Two surgeries then, but now has a issue with bone growth in to the injured area. Yes, he does now walk like me. This not only screws his Daytona plans but also most likely the entire Snowmobile racing season

Thanks everyone. It was not expected. I went up there with the goal of shaking down the new chassis and trying some things and it just worked out. In the defense of the Vehrings, they were shaking down some of their older chassis' as well. I'm not sure they were at their best.

Jack, when the Vehrings are NOT at their best, they are still better than most.................

Back