Corona Virus

For those who don't quite know what's going on here.

There is a Premium member upgrade, it's $20 a year. Upgrading gives you access to the Premium Members Forum (catchy title), which is kind of an anything goes forum. Upgrade is located here:
https://4cycle.com/karting/account/upgradesThere are currently 39 paid members (out of the 20,000+ forum members), and it's dominated pretty much by right wing political stuff. However the $800 a year I get off of it helps with server costs a little.

Personally, I'm politically agnostic, and want to keep the site about go-karts, so I don't want everything to be dominated by opinions on politics. And that's the reason for the paid Political forum, and that's what Brown Racing 15 was referring to as the "other thread". It's a private forum where people can talk crap. :)
Didn't know that existed. Just upgraded so I can get in on all that juicy political talk :)

Where else can you ask questions and get honest and qualified answers by some of the best in the industry.

that and me not qualifying will stay out of here for two days for each new member this week. ... :)

so as they say hurry up this offer is limited

... that is unless Bob pulls me out completely for awhile for pullin his gizzard

Back