Corona Virus

Pres. Trump and the CDC people had a live broadcast today on the TV and News Talk Radio

Fox News

A drug called chloroquine, and some people would add to it, hydroxy, hydroxychloroquine, this is a common malaria drug. It’s also a drug used for strong arthritis. But it is known as a malaria drug and it’s been around for a long time, and it’s very powerful. But the nice part is it’s been around for a long time, so we know that if things don’t go as planned, it’s not going to kill anybody,” Trump said. “And it’s shown very encouraging, very, very encouraging early results.”

Pres. Trump and the CDC people had a live broadcast today on the TV and News Talk Radio
Fox News
A drug called chloroquine, and some people would add to it, hydroxy, hydroxychloroquine, this is a common malaria drug. It’s also a drug used for strong arthritis. But it is known as a malaria drug and it’s been around for a long time, and it’s very powerful. But the nice part is it’s been around for a long time, so we know that if things don’t go as planned, it’s not going to kill anybody,” Trump said. “And it’s shown very encouraging, very, very encouraging early results.”

You forgot to add this part:
Crucial quote: “What’s also important is not to provide false hope,” said Hahn, who spoke after Trump, adding, “We may have the right drug, but it might not be in the appropriate dosage form right now, and it might do more harm than good.”

Last edited:
Per one of those Facebook pass it on internet things CVS is offering delivery and this was my response:

Terrible idea. If this is real i'll pay for drop it off in a box by fedx, ups, or the usps rather then having to meet some stranger at my door who may be a carrier.

At least I can put the packages and their content after opening in my ozone sterilizer. Why do we need more contact? Drive through is fine where I can simply wipe down my hands with sanitizer after the pickut. TOTALLY DUMB IDEA

I guess my thinking is the sun provides vitamins to your body to hopefully help you recover if exposed. They have also stated at 77 degrees the virus dies, i believe that is on surfaces though.
I'm having difficulty with the math and the reasoning.
Isn't the bodies standard temperature 98.6 degrees?

In my math 98.6>77.

Just asking.

I'm having difficulty with the math and the reasoning.
Isn't the bodies standard temperature 98.6 degrees?

In my math 98.6>77.

Just asking.

I thought about that too and I rationalized it by thinking it might be true if the virus was in a dry environment.

I just ordered 60w not 60w equivalent but UV led bulbs which use 60w of electricity to sanitize my environment while i'm away.
Away because that strength UV will hurt both your skin and eyes if you expose yourself to it. ... :)

It's not your ordinary bathroom nightlight anymore. ... :)
I'll have them operating in sonoff wifi sockets and all I have to do is tell Alexa to turn off socket 8 if I have to use the bathroom at night.
... pretty cool huh??????? or not?????

When i'm away i'll tell alexa to turn on the "germ lights" and all the bulbs will go on sanitizing my whole house and cellar. Next comes UV lights put into my heating ducts. YEP dumb but ya never know it may help and at my age I figure it's worth taking the chance it might do some good.

Last edited:
Coronia virus .gov
States the symtoms .
trouble completing a sentence with out stopping for breath .
Lips or face blue .
Seizures .
Fever .
Dry cough .
Unable to get out of bed .
Not having felt well the last few days, i took the virtual test , seems im ok .

Last edited:
Coronia virus .gov
States the symtoms .
trouble completing a sentence with out stopping for breath .
Lips or face blue .
Seizures .
Fever .
Dry cough .
Unable to get out of bed .
Not having felt well the last few days, i took the virtual test , seems im ok .
Wow i'm surprised you were able to find a test. Most places have been telling people to go home and quarantine unless you are in the further stages of the symptoms.

Back