Corona Virus

I just seen our local hospital released a statement saying they now have their first case in house... and we’re off....

I just have to wonder if it would be an idea to just intentionally expose one's self, then go immediately to a hospital. Once you test positive, do your week or two in isolation, and then be good to go for the next 18 months.

Might be a possible . I think i saw where if you got it and got better you would not catch it again.
Heres another one so myself and im sure many others do not go to doctor or hospital unless there is no other option. Less then 5 stitches , contusions , sprain , fever , head ache not going .
How many pepole feel the same . I am quite certain a very large number .
That means multiple pepole with mild to semi severe symptoms are at home right now . None are being included in the count .
Many could be infected there is no way of knowing .
Got my flu shot early not been ill till last week , still slightly affected but much better . No way to know if it was allergies , simple cold/ flu or the covid 19 never will know at this point.
The point is there must be hundreds of thousands just like me not going to seek medical till absolutely necessary.

Might be a possible . I think i saw where if you got it and got better you would not catch it again.
Heres another one so myself and im sure many others do not go to doctor or hospital unless there is no other option. Less then 5 stitches , contusions , sprain , fever , head ache not going .
How many pepole feel the same . I am quite certain a very large number .
That means multiple pepole with mild to semi severe symptoms are at home right now . None are being included in the count .
Many could be infected there is no way of knowing .
Got my flu shot early not been ill till last week , still slightly affected but much better . No way to know if it was allergies , simple cold/ flu or the covid 19 never will know at this point.
The point is there must be hundreds of thousands just like me not going to seek medical till absolutely necessary.
I personally don't go to the doctor unless im looking at bones. But that's just me. I get what youre saying. The possible cases that are just walking amongst us is huge. I think its good personally. The last thing we need is more panic.

There's countless bacterias/virus's all around us. Any body can get sick anytime anywhere from anything or anyone. Our bodies are the cure to 95% of illnesses we get, we'll all be sick one last time one day and nothing will cure it when that day comes.
All this panic for what, maybe 2-3% of global population at most. Im positive theres bigger issues that could be dealt with effecting a lot more people.

Not a chance , we could stay in 21 days . Wife drinks a quart of milk every couple days . She say yea we could 😏 with rationing .
Shes got plenty of cigarettes so maybe .

This thing is real.

The only reason were being trained to keep distance and quarantine it to try to slow the spread so hospitals can ramp up for the patients they know are coming, when it hits us hard in a couple of weeks.

What's going on now is Mickey Mouse to what's coming.

Were looking at 60 to 80% of us are going to get it in the next month.

That ain't good and it's down now ONLY because of efforts to delay the spread so hospitals can do their best to prepare.

... it ain't over by a long shot yet folks. What the heck are you going to do when the carry outs start closing because someone working there got it. What the heck are you going to do when the stores start closing because someone in the store got it?

answer:

don't have an answer do you?

Is it better to let anyone meet anywhere or force everyone to meet in a few places?

Someone from each household still has to go out but now they have fewer places they can go.

The good of it today if there is good in this situation is our enhanced deliver lets us leave home less and some not at all.

This thing is real.

The only reason were being trained to keep distance and quarantine it to try to slow the spread so hospitals can ramp up for the patients they know are coming, when it hits us hard in a couple of weeks.

What's going on now is Mickey Mouse to what's coming.

Were looking at 60 to 80% of us are going to get it in the next month.

That ain't good and it's down now ONLY because of efforts to delay the spread so hospitals can do their best to prepare.

... it ain't over by a long shot yet folks. What the heck are you going to do when the carry outs start closing because someone working there got it. What the heck are you going to do when the stores start closing because someone in the store got it?

answer:

don't have an answer do you?
The Answer is something along the lines of this. This is a summary of a podcast I had heard, I just cant remember who it was.

The day to day human existence has become too easy for the vast majority of civilized societies. We don't have to physically work all day long to provide just a enough food for today. Not saying we don't have to work, but we work on things that make our lives nicer, not on things that only help us survive. In most cases, if a person gets hurt, they go to the hospital, and a few hours or couple days later they are well on their way to a full recovery. In most cases, if a person gets sick, they go to a doctor, take a pill for 10 days, and then they're healed. Basic human survival is to easy.

What are we going to do when stores start closing and take out isn't taking out? Complete societal collapse is what we are going to do. Its what is starting to happen now in some places with people assaulting each other over simple groceries. Most likely, cities will become blood baths of violence, and then disease, as the injured will end up dead, and wont be buried so all sorts of diseases will be rampant. Rural areas will become small battlefields as in the days of the Native Americans. It will be "tribe" on "tribe" as people try to figure out the pecking order. Many in rural areas will be able to sustain based on local agricultural possibilities. A basic lawless society will develop, only now there will be no room for error.

This idea lasts for 18-24 months and then local "governments" will form out of who has the food and the power. These governments will work with the others to make sure everyone is happy. 5 years from now we are back to where we started with people completely forgetting what it took to get there. The only difference is America is a police state.

I don't necessarily believe it will go this way exactly, but parts of it make sense. The old gooberment ran some simulations of what would happen in the event of a societal split, albeit that was a political faction, but they expect it to go similarly if we get to that point. Welcome to the Hunger Games ladies and Gents.

Back