Cost

They last longer then they produce optimal speed . Competition and track surface play in there .
Your in a pretty hotly contested area im thinking .
Lft frt last a long time 2 should get you all season .
Rights 2/3 nights flip then 2/3 nights again .
Lft rear maybe a little more . Your tire guy or someone local would be able to give you better guess .
Some run them 20 laps some run them 220 laps .

Ryan, I would join the crate class. Motors are sealed and a brand new one is around $350.00. You can find frames for $800.00 or so. Go used to begin with and make sure this is something you want to do. Lots of competition in the crate classes and they have different levels for amatuers and pros. Vega tires work well at Jasper and don't need much work. You could get going for under $1,500.00 you just have to do some homework. As you get better upgrade your equipment.

Ryan, I would join the crate class. Motors are sealed and a brand new one is around $350.00. You can find frames for $800.00 or so. Go used to begin with and make sure this is something you want to do. Lots of competition in the crate classes and they have different levels for amatuers and pros. Vega tires work well at Jasper and don't need much work. You could get going for under $1,500.00 you just have to do some homework. As you get better upgrade your equipment.
Hopper,
Thank you. Super solid advice. I am being told my two closest tracks (Nashville and Hahira) do not have crate but I’m not positive. What is the next step up?

Clone or predator its all track dependent .
A buy out is the best way to go .
Chassis , engine tires wheels prep spares .

Back