Could Kennseth just have sealed the deal ?

Anything can still happen, wouldnt call it sealed yet. Remember johnson's blown tire at pheonix and then transmission problem at miami last year?

All I hear ya I think there both gonna have a few issues, just think Kenseth now comes out on top by 3 or so points because Jimmy should of out pointed him yesterday by 10 or so.

Nascar is just trying to get the rainbow fans to tune in, most of them have been watching the Kardashians the past few years...

Should be a story book ending for Nascar, first he isn't even in the chase and somehow magically he becomes the 2013 champion

I have never been a Gordon fan, but seeing him just go and shake hands in the stands afterwards was class. Wish Nascar would do a little more short track stuff.

I won't count Kyle out just yet ...............JJ won't be a 6 time .........anyhow sascar already has their winner .................................

In order to win a championship you must keep trying even when your having a bad day, Kyle just slams the car in the wall and goes to the motorcoach.

Ya you can put a fork in Kyle for sure with his CURRENT attitude he'll NEVER win one, in fact I think you can fork em all but Kenseth, Johnson, and Slight maybe on wonder boy if they both wreck out.

By the way you can put a fork in the cardinals as well !!

What ever would make anyone think that Ca$hcar would allow anyone to clinch the deal with more races to go? that might let them loose their market share of news as it goes over to F-ball games.

Even though I am a Ford man, I will take Kenseth over JJ. BUT, I said it early this year.....my prediction is that one of those TuRD engines will cost Kenseth the championship. I hope I am wrong.

Politics, magical rules manipulations, bending the rules, and sterilizing the sport have all led to the decline of interest in NASCAR racing for most of your sincere fans. When you start seeing things that don't even seem fair at a cursory glance become the norm, it's time to find something else to watch. When I want a good Sunday afternoon nap, I'll turn on the race and enjoy some good sleep in my La-Z-Boy courtesy of the drone of the engines. Otherwise, I have no use for NASCAR any more.

They have gotten so far away from the original, it doesn't even look like racing any more. They're using a body they call what, the GEN 5??? I don't even know what "Gen" they're up to now. All I know is the car doesn't even resemble ANYTHING I can go to a showroom and purchase. Gone are the days when the old guys like Richard Petty and Cale Yarborough would take a production model automobile, strip down all the insides and leave only the front seat, modify the FACTORY engine a little, and go racing. It was that kind of research that allowed auto makers to improve their FACTORY PRODUCTION models to make a better product for the consumer. NASCAR was the proving grounds. It was what produced generations of fans who were BRAND NAME fans and braggers. Now, the only way you know whether a team is one brand or another is by the nose cone they bolt onto the otherwise generic GEN body.

Oh, and let's don't allow anyone to bring any emotions off the track without taking them to "the trailer" and deducting points and imposing fines. It was the guts and glory days of throwing down the helmets in turn 1 beside your now-wrecked cars and going at it like two men that produced generations of DRIVER fans who were loyal and braggers of their hero. When you sterilize the emotions out of a sporting event, you've removed anything to cheer about. Is it any wonder NASCAR is dying?

Oh yes, they're much "safer" now. Uh huh. I understand that.
But, getting to this "safer" and more dignified point has greatly sterilized the sport and anesthetized the audience.

JMHO

- Craig -

Cramac Racing Products Tech Support
Noram GE Racing Clutches Tech Support

Thank you, Thank you very much. Elvis has left the building.
Politics, magical rules manipulations, bending the rules, and sterilizing the sport have all led to the decline of interest in NASCAR racing for most of your sincere fans. When you start seeing things that don't even seem fair at a cursory glance become the norm, it's time to find something else to watch. When I want a good Sunday afternoon nap, I'll turn on the race and enjoy some good sleep in my La-Z-Boy courtesy of the drone of the engines. Otherwise, I have no use for NASCAR any more.

They have gotten so far away from the original, it doesn't even look like racing any more. They're using a body they call what, the GEN 5??? I don't even know what "Gen" they're up to now. All I know is the car doesn't even resemble ANYTHING I can go to a showroom and purchase. Gone are the days when the old guys like Richard Petty and Cale Yarborough would take a production model automobile, strip down all the insides and leave only the front seat, modify the FACTORY engine a little, and go racing. It was that kind of research that allowed auto makers to improve their FACTORY PRODUCTION models to make a better product for the consumer. NASCAR was the proving grounds. It was what produced generations of fans who were BRAND NAME fans and braggers. Now, the only way you know whether a team is one brand or another is by the nose cone they bolt onto the otherwise generic GEN body.

Oh, and let's don't allow anyone to bring any emotions off the track without taking them to "the trailer" and deducting points and imposing fines. It was the guts and glory days of throwing down the helmets in turn 1 beside your now-wrecked cars and going at it like two men that produced generations of DRIVER fans who were loyal and braggers of their hero. When you sterilize the emotions out of a sporting event, you've removed anything to cheer about. Is it any wonder NASCAR is dying?

Oh yes, they're much "safer" now. Uh huh. I understand that.
But, getting to this "safer" and more dignified point has greatly sterilized the sport and anesthetized the audience.

JMHO

- Craig -

Cramac Racing Products Tech Support
Noram GE Racing Clutches Tech Support

Back