Could NKA or certified tech guy's please confirm question in Beginners Forum

racing promotor

Beginners Forum, 2019 rules on weight's thread, Please read it and clarify the confusion for weight rule listed in your 2019 updates.

Thanks

Beginners Forum, 2019 rules on weight's thread, Please read it and clarify the confusion for weight rule listed in your 2019 updates.

Thanks

Ive been told that reading the whole rule gives the answer, this is the way it was written in 2018, and they will not re-word the written rule as it states the usage is recommended but not required.

Pointing out it was written this way last year tell's us NOTHING More than it was written VERY poorly then as well, No one is asking for it be rewritten and NO disrespect to you Earl we know your just trying to help, but were still just looking for confirmation from the horses mouth so to speak, and we can't understand there UNWILLINGNESS to do so, as we know a NKA rep or at least Cert Tech Rep had to have seen this thread by now and the other thread as well.

Got it I did not realize the blocks could be collapsed, I do see the confusion in the rule. It contradicts itself. it is either "must"or "recommended" it cannot be both.

Ken, I think we've got all the answer we're gonna get. :)

Weights must be double nutted, with safety wire or cotter keys recommended, but not required.

Back