Covid 19

Some staff and patients didn't make it (16). This is a small nursing home. One as young as 56. Hard to say why I was spared? I'm almost 80 years old.

Some staff and patients didn't make it (16). This is a small nursing home. One as young as 56. Hard to say why I was spared? I'm almost 80 years old.
It’s called fulfilling a purpose Al, glad to see you recovering, I had the Covid back in October, and at 50 it was hard on me, and my body, today I still don’t think I’m 100%, seems like the virus has aged me 10 years

It’s called fulfilling a purpose Al, glad to see you recovering, I had the Covid back in October, and at 50 it was hard on me, and my body, today I still don’t think I’m 100%, seems like the virus has aged me 10 years
I I'm far from 100% myself, but every day see some improvement. Thanks for the updatand encouragement.

Great to hear you're getting better. Like others I had it the month of November. Seem to be 90+% now. I'll be 70 next month.

A prescription for you: The sound of a Mac92 at full song and the sweet smell of Caster/Alky every afternoon.

Here's hoping for your full recovery !

WP

Great to hear you're getting better. Like others I had it the month of November. Seem to be 90+% now. I'll be 70 next month.

A prescription for you: The sound of a Mac92 at full song and the sweet smell of Caster/Alky every afternoon.

Here's hoping for your full recovery !

WP
90%! I'll be happy when I reached that. lol. I get better day by day.

I think a lot about my McCullough days. No desire to return. A guy that used to work for me in California has an open Mac. Pretty much follows what I did with my Mac. Some improvements. Lighter piston. Bigger exhaust port. Just a vintage play around for fun.

Hang on in there Al. I'm sure your in safe medical hands.

I'm based in the UK and we are in the middle of our 2nd national lockdown. Its tough out there.

Thank you Alvin for all your experience and knowledge you've passed on to us. I wish you nothing but the best going forward.

Back