Covid 19

alvin l nunley

Site Supporter
First, let me think all the people who have expressed concerns and given prayers. I appreciate every comment and inquiry. Covid hit me pretty hard but I'm surviving and getting slowly better although it's really hard. Being almost 80 years old it seems I'm especially vulnerable to the disease, but I come from strong stock in a long-lived family.

This is my first attempt in almost a month to communicate, and it's not easy. My eyesight is depreciated substantially.

I love this site, I love all the people on it, it really hurts not to participate fully.

Again, thank you all for your concerns.

Bob's wasn't the same without ya, glad to hear you're doing better. Ok now sit back and check out the Chili Bowl all week from Tulsa ( it should shock the system back to normal) lol later Chuck.

First, let me think all the people who have expressed concerns and given prayers. I appreciate every comment and inquiry. Covid hit me pretty hard but I'm surviving and getting slowly better although it's really hard. Being almost 80 years old it seems I'm especially vulnerable to the disease, but I come from strong stock in a long-lived family.

This is my first attempt in almost a month to communicate, and it's not easy. My eyesight is depreciated substantially.

I love this site, I love all the people on it, it really hurts not to participate fully.

Again, thank you all for your concerns.
Great to hear from you Al! It was strange around here without ya. Keep focusing on getting better, and we'll hold off on talking about air density until you're back to 100% 🤣

Great to hear Al!!! I've got a older cousin in the same fight right now. This virus is no joke.
Please work hard to come back Al.
Clark Gaynor Sr.

Back