COVID Projects

jaymancds

Anbody have any cool projects they finally have a chance to work on? I haven't had a chance to start on any of my projects yet, but somebody out there has to be doing something cool.

Finished the reinstall of my 360 and finally got it running. Winter long project that sat for over a month because of electrical gremlins but now that runs and drives I'll be converting my sons power wheels firetruck over to milwaukee m18 batteries. Pretty simple project just gotta find a speed controller. Hes going to be 3 in june so I wanna keep it slow but be able to turn it up and add another battery in at some point.

Finished the reinstall of my 360 and finally got it running. Winter long project that sat for over a month because of electrical gremlins but now that runs and drives I'll be converting my sons power wheels firetruck over to milwaukee m18 batteries. Pretty simple project just gotta find a speed controller. Hes going to be 3 in june so I wanna keep it slow but be able to turn it up and add another battery in at some point.
Then Go-Karts...;)

Ive got a small backyard and im even thinking of setting up an oval for him to race the firetruck around. Start him early maybe he wont be a complete dud behind the wheel like his old man lol.

hobbywing for the controller

My covid 19 project
20191205_081640.jpg

Back